Most Beautiful Somali Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
looooooooooooooooooool is this yo hoe?

11280251_900255866682094_1150602388_n.jpg
NOOOOOOOO NOT A NIGGGER WTFFFAFSHSHRUDJHDJRHAYRU f*ck THIS LOOSE CANNON

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey we need your habaars at this moment please!!!!

She actually has a good radio voice - you can tell she's Somali by listening. Check it out here in her mix: http://www.radarradio.com/podcasts/icymi-w-amal-omari-29th-apr

She comes in at @ 12:00, straight after the Kendrick 'Love' track. She deifies Kendrick at @12:35. :uCkf6mf: She's probably just a music-head. Guaranteed if you approach her from that angle you can bag her. Somali girls might talk shit, but we all know they get weak at the knees for an interesting Faarax.

Whenever you see a Somali girl in these type ajanabi environment, it's usually because they couldn't find Somalis in their niche (or Somalis roasted them for it).

Last edited:
The way you type your definitly late 20s Xaalimo type if not older without a doubt, your posts crack me up

Go easy on ciyaal caano booro, the breast milk was cut off to soon, they didn't go through the trials banu israel went through, heck even the western xaalimo are no better can't cook for shit

Allow dhowr the pure Xaalimos:mjlol:
It seems like you've been analysing my posts to figure out my age, huh? :chrisfreshhah:
You're gonna have people calling my habaryar or edo on here. I'm not that old.

Bani Israel? Oo kalay, professor Inquisitive, can you tell me meeshay kuwaas ka dhaceen? Its been 2000 years. I am waiting for your highly informative dissertation with your suugo science references
:siilaanyolaugh:

The way you type your definitly late 20s Xaalimo type if not older without a doubt, your posts crack me up

Go easy on ciyaal caano booro, the breast milk was cut off to soon, they didn't go through the trials banu israel went through, heck even the western xaalimo are no better can't cook for shit

Allow dhowr the pure Xaalimos:mjlol:

@Luna is a sweetheart

IMG_6384.GIF

I can cook :damn:

She actually has a good radio voice - you can tell she's Somali by listening. Check it out here in her mix: http://www.radarradio.com/podcasts/icymi-w-amal-omari-29th-apr

She comes in at @ 12:00, straight after the Kendrick 'Love' track. She deifies Kendrick at @12:35. :uCkf6mf: She's probably just a music-head. Guaranteed if you approach her from that angle you can bag her. Somali girls might talk shit, but we all know they are weak at the knees for an interesting Faarax.

Whenever you see a Somali girl in these type ajanabi environment, it's usually because they couldn't find Somalis in their niche (or Somalis roasted them for it).
she said kendrick lamar is god reincarnated. :confused: astagfurallah!
local gaal sspot community come get ur gurl .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts