Most Beautiful Somali Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
@Meek Mill
Was it you who said that? For some reason the user Tramo kept coming to mind, but I don't think it was him lol.
I would check the IG baddies page, it has her insta included and everything.. but I can't access it for some reason.
I posted her in the ig thread yea, she's :diddyass:

She stuck her tongue out in most of her photos
iQQGH71.gif

@TooMacaan was waiting for proof and he delivered with that :ileycry: :deadpeter:

TooMacaan

VIP
She stuck her tongue out in most of her photos
:bell:That doesn't count. You can only infer something if perhaps she did that in the middle of a "peace sign".
He's gone insane. Don't listen to him. :jcoleno:
After frequenting /pol/ , there's nothing I can't handle. This is only the beginning I'm sure, it hasn't even got to white boy intermediate level yet...although our friend pepe has made many visits. :mjlol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
:bell:That doesn't count. You can only infer something if perhaps she did that in the middle of a "peace sign".

After frequenting /pol/ , there's nothing I can't handle. This is only the beginning I'm sure, it hasn't even got to white boy intermediate level yet...although our friend pepe has made many visits. :mjlol:
It seems you have a lot of knowledge and experience regarding the conditions this poor young man is facing. :ooh:

PERHAPS... actually nvm. :mybusiness:

black

live and let die.
How to spot a maqas-maqas
1. Sida nimanka baay o xiirsata
2. Carabkeeda bay taagta
3. Piercings

:friendhug: I'm sorry I had to do this to you. This isn't the matrix. This is not a movie. There is no blue pill only red. You know what you have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts