Most Beautiful Somali Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
Ok, what's been happening on this thread?? I haven't kept up since the first few page :what1:

What you're witnessing here is a critical turning point in the Somali diaspora. Nothing will be the same ever again. This will lead to the Armageddon

tumblr_n17dxsZbYS1rdzxhro1_500.gif

Gambar

VIP
Actions can and do have consequences. If she's brave enough to post this on her public instagram, she deserves to suffer the consequences of not being considered good marriage material in my opinion. It wouldn't be fair to the self respecting, modest and pious Somali sisters out there who stay true to the deen.
What did she do?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
First of all i would like to confirm that she is a lesbian. Second of all i dont think she is sane. She uploaded a picture of that black hate preacher:

This is one of the greatest threads this website has ever had.
It is a rollercoaster of emotions, and the man in charge of said rollercoaster is none other than mudane @crudetruth himself.
Multiple HOF posts have been made in the span of an hour by this man :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
4chan truly is leaking into this website :mjlol:

Crudetruth saw the Hall of fame section was getting dusty and said

g68soSX.gif

This is one of the greatest threads this website has ever had.
It is a rollercoaster of emotions, and the man in charge of said rollercoaster is none other than mudane @crudetruth himself.
Multiple HOF posts have been made in the span of an hour by this man :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
4chan truly is leaking into this website :mjlol:

#Cushiticgenocide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts