Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
HURRRR... HURRRR...

MUY WOMEN...

IMG_0937.GIF

:ftw9nwa:

This girl is beautiful, but I think she shouldn't be objectified and called names in this thread. Have some respect for this beautiful Somali girl. Posting those pictures of her can ruin her potential marriage prospects.

black

live and let die.
This girl is beautiful, but I think she shouldn't be objectified and called names in this thread. Have some respect for this beautiful Somali girl. This could hurt her future marriage prospects posting those pictures of her.

:russ::mjlol::drakelaugh: This is low key the funniest post in this thread

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Its hard walaal. Our girls are being taken from us in 100s. The fucking want tO f*ck UP OUR GENETIC MAKE UP I DON'T WANT SOMALIS TO BE SYNONYMOUS WITH BIG NOSES AND HARD HAIR THATS FUCKINH DISGUSTING

She's half Afro American though.

Clearly you liked something about her. :ufdup:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
HURRRR... HURRRR...

MUY WOMEN...

View attachment 18536
HAA.....HAA.....
ENGAGING ANTI-CUCKING MODE.....
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
tumblr_static_goku_ssj_normal_speed_by_blackshadowx306-d7a7gvk.gif

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Super-Saiyan-hd.gif

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
1d5.gif

No man can touch me for my power level is too high. I have transcended beyond alpha.
My status is immeasurable. Cucks are mere ants before me.

black

live and let die.
Those pictures of her aren't good and I don't think they should be on a public forum like this. Her parents and family members can see that and would probably go ballistic.

Bruh, her IG is not private and she has her sisters in her pics. I don't think I'm 'exposing' anything

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@crudetruth wallahi, my nigga. Come back!! I was trolling that's her co-worker and she's BLM TWITTER :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
Theres time to play around and times not to. Dont fucKING PISSS ME OFF. WALLAHI O BILAAHI THE END IS NEAR MAN. THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. ARE USING BLACK MAGIC TO TAKE OUR SISTERS. PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS READ QURAN WHEN YOU SEE A THEY MIGHT BE DOING FUKINH MAGIC YH FUCKING SIXIR LIKE FUCKIBY BANTUS FUKING HOGWART
This girl is beautiful, but I think she shouldn't be objectified and called names in this thread. Have some respect for this beautiful Somali girl. Posting those pictures of her can ruin her potential marriage prospects.
Ooh am sorry Mr.NiggerLover yOU WANT FUCKIBG FLOWERS ASWELL YOU FUKCINH FRUIT

Actions can and do have consequences. If she's brave enough to post this on her public instagram, she deserves to suffer the consequences of not being considered good marriage material in my opinion. It wouldn't be fair to the self respecting, modest and pious Somali sisters out there who stay true to the deen.

TooMacaan

VIP
@Meek Mill
Was it you who said that? For some reason the user Tramo kept coming to mind, but I don't think it was him lol.
I would check the IG baddies page, it has her insta included and everything.. but I can't access it for some reason.

black

live and let die.
Theres time to play around and times not to. Dont fucKING PISSS ME OFF. WALLAHI O BILAAHI THE END IS NEAR MAN. THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. ARE USING BLACK MAGIC TO TAKE OUR SISTERS. PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS READ QURAN WHEN YOU SEE A THEY MIGHT BE DOING FUKINH MAGIC YH FUCKING SIXIR LIKE FUCKIBY BANTUS FUKING HOGWART

Get yourself a nice cadaan girl, and stop worrying so much walaal.

And so the agenda continues

anigif_enhanced-4259-1402410964-28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending