Mosque teacher rapes an orphan girl from age 8 to age 11, his clan is defending him!

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
This is very disturbing, child rapes were unheard of in Somalia even in the 1990s little girls were not raped during the brutal wars. Another sick product due to lack of government for 32 years
Somali society and culture has broken down and decayed so much it's so sad

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
68iq in play. No where in my comment did i say women cannot be predators. Its just that women are less likely to be predators.
Also no shit sick men prey on boys. I just proposed this as a simple solution obvious there other things which need to be addressed.
:draketf:
a simpler solution would be to make sure none of these macalins are having 1 on 1 sessions with your child.

Only classes for dugsi. That makes a lot more sense lmao.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Rapists and pedos should be killed by their qabiil brethren to restore dignity in the tribe. But these mongrels are doing the opposite.

Most somalis of today decend from former bandits and hooligans that's why the culture has gone down hill

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230328-230208_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230328-230208_Twitter.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 41

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The whole thing is sketchy and weird, from the family not killing the dude, from the dude claiming to have married her to the police, to elders defending the marriage claim........................ all this about a freaking 11 year old ? is Puntland a Pedoland ? because in my eyes as soon as I read 11 YEARS OLD, my judgement is completely swayed in the victims favour, F the guys clan, F her family and F the police, that nigga deserves death and I pray the girl recovers from this and lives a decent life.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Most somalis of today decend from former bandits and hooligans that's why the culture has gone down hill
Australians descend from criminals wo got deported to another country on the other side of the world but they are more civilised than most africans

Australians descend from criminals wo got deported to another country on the other side of the world but they are more civilised than most africans
Only 20% of modern day aussies decend from criminals but in somaliyee i would wager on atleast 65%

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230401-210737_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230401-210737_Chrome.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 46

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
is Puntland a Pedoland ?
This horrible crime was committed by a man from your clan who was a guest in Puntland and you still want to try to put the blame on PL?

So if I travel to Bossoso tomorrow I can marry an 11 year old ? the man is clearly using that argument.... that means its natural and he is trying to hide behind the law

So if I travel to Bossoso tomorrow I can marry an 11 year old ? the man is clearly using that argument.... that means its natural and he is trying to hide behind the law

This is the dangerous precedent these monsters are trying to set; that little girls can consent to marriage and to sex and their parents have no power over what happens to their babies.
His clan elders are trying to argue that it's normal for Somalis to marry girls without meher and permission. In addition to this, the girl was 8 years old when he started raping her. Never in my life have I met an 8 year old girl who had her period. The only reason I bring up her period, is because Muslim men who are attracted to children, like to use that as an excuse that the girl is ready for 'marriage' (matag)

If they get away with it and the pedophile rapist is released; this means that all parents need to be concerned, as these men will do what they want to little girls and they will get away with it if they pull out fake 'marriage' documents.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yep. This is the dangerous precedent these monsters are trying to set; that little girls can consent to marriage and to sex and their parents have no power over what happens to their babies.
His clan elders are trying to argue that it's normal for Somalis to marry girls without meher and permission. In addition to this, the girl was 8 years old when he started raping her. Never in my life have I met an 8 year old girl who had her period. The only reason I bring up her period, is because Muslim men who are attracted to children, like to use that as an excuse that the girl is ready for 'marriage' (matag)

If they get away with it and the pedophile rapist is released; this means that all parents need to be concerned, as these men will do what they want to little girls and they will get away with it if they pull out fake 'marriage' documents.
It’s disgusting that it’s come down this. All that was needed was a bullet to the head but instead we have adults justifying raping a little girl.

I say give the rapist and the bumfuck elders, who are probably rapists themselves, all the death penalty. Firing squad preferred.

Ameen.

It’s disgusting that it’s come down this. All that was needed was a bullet to the head but instead we have adults justifying raping a little girl.

I say give the rapist and the bumfuck elders, who are probably rapists themselves, all the death penalty. Firing squad preferred.

Ameen.

I can't imagine a country wherein you can find a group of Adult men, who openly talk about an 8 year old girl, being "married" and not just "married", but proudly say she is a "secret wife"
We've all seen 8-12 year old girls before, how can anyone be aroused by a child? Even if we ignore the small bodies, as there are adults that have small bodies. It's about everything to do with children, from their voices, their innocence, their underdeveloped minds. The only thing a child should inspire in a person, is a sense of protection and 'awwww, how cute'!

I am convinced that predators like this, would go and have gone even lower in age to toddlers and babies. Because if an 8 year old does it for you, I'm sure younger does also. Disgusting deviants.

Everyone say Alhamdulilah that you're not a pedophile.

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
This horrible crime was committed by a man from your clan who was a guest in Puntland and you still want to try to put the blame on PL?
He's asking how can this be disputed? If you used context clues or well reading comprehension.
because in my eyes as soon as I read 11 YEARS OLD, my judgement is completely swayed in the victims favour, F the guys clan, F her family and F the police, that nigga deserves death
Yeah, I don't think it's right for you to only quote a certain part of his post. He has nothing to do with this man and as I and he stated nobody gives a f*ck about clan. He's wrong no matter how you spin the story.

By your logic everyone of us is responsible for some sort of crime because there is no clan scotch free.

Remember the Hadith where the prophet pbuh said even if my own daughter stole I would cut her hand myself. His clan is EXACTLY why Somalia is cursed and has been cursed the last 30 years. Our people choose injustice and tribalism over the truth. Being truthful he should never have been handed to the police we are factually the most corrupt nation on earth, what good would it bring?

Trending