Mortgage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 49469 View attachment 49470 View attachment 49471 View attachment 49472 View attachment 49473

@AliUK This is california vs Oklahoma. I chose Oklahoma since it’s a state that isn’t very popular which meant it would be pretty cheap.

Do you have 500k ready so you can purchase a home?
We live in the UK, house prices are more affordable here alhamdullilah.

Not gonna lie, it is a tricky situation, everyone wants a house but affording it is very very tricky and it is only going to get harder.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
We live in the UK, house prices are more affordable here alhamdullilah.

Not gonna lie, it is a tricky situation, everyone wants a house but affording it is very very tricky and it is going to get harder.
yep.it takes people like around 20 years just to pay of their house.

Since the us is big as hell I am lucky cause I have multiple states to choose from

I have spoken to family friend who is from the state whose parents have bought 3 houses using haram mortgage.

Just wondering if this is a thing among Somalis in the diaspora?

Yes very common. I pray Allah doesn’t challenge me with this because who ever enters riba has gotten into a long term fight with Allah! Who seriously wants that

what's that fatwa and who issued it?
A north american sheikh issued the fatwa saying that people can buy a house with interest out of necessity. The house shouldn't be too extravagant and be basic enough to house your family comfortably. You can't buy more than one house with a mortgage as well. He says that its necessary for people in the west to own a house.

I don't believe in it, but some use it as an excuse to get into a mortgage.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
thats why i plan on not buying house. Welfare housing and renting all the way! No riba for me!

They trying to justify it but even in the original bible ribba is to be forbidden. They changed it around the 1700.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending