Mortgage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have spoken to family friend who is from the state whose parents have bought 3 houses using haram mortgage.

Just wondering if this is a thing among Somalis in the diaspora?

I have spoken to family friend who is from the state whose parents have bought 3 houses using haram mortgage.

Yes!! I know couple of them who did the same in canada... $500,000 house wallahi it's sad Somalis engaging in riba!

I have heard Somali people around where I live buying houses, but I don’t know if it’s through mortgages or Islamic-friendly lending programs.

Why do you care? these ppl are smart and have caught on arabs ahve been doing this since the 90's and have cheated the system for so long they can now afford 4 houses. It's better to cheat then to wait for money to fall from the sky like some muslims. I going to do whatever i can to horde wealth for my children and if god asks me why i will say it's because i was born desperate and broke.

:manny:

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
I have heard Somali people around where I live buying houses, but I don’t know if it’s through mortgages or Islamic-friendly lending programs.
'islamic-friendly' mortgages are scams they disguese the interest in high fees. it's still ribba

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

In San Diego most decent houses are close to 1 million dollars. My friend that lives in a 4 bedroom house with a small backyard has a house that cost exactly 600k. Government housing here in America can really find a nice homes for families with many kids in many nice neighborhoods.

In my state nice decent homes are around 100-600k.

This is to just actually purchase the home fully. Most people don’t just buy the entire home all at once. A mortgage is necessary for a lot of people. They do plan on paying off the house in the future but at that exact moment they don’t have 600k.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
1CFF1E70-738D-4D29-A1B9-38988E5B0F82.jpeg
206E03C6-0529-412A-BD8D-2FCD3434F1D2.jpeg
80C4E727-8915-463F-8667-35693DFEFD0C.jpeg
3B3B799F-8496-4CF5-9F69-E6A23A8BBAB8.jpeg
791C3B45-6291-4780-998B-1F0F32FD15EA.jpeg

@AliUK This is california vs Oklahoma. I chose Oklahoma since it’s a state that isn’t very popular which meant it would be pretty cheap.

Do you have 500k ready so you can purchase a home?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Haram this haram that so y’all would rather live in low income houses and bad neighborhoods and then wonder why your kids join gangs :oh6b81q:

Status
Not open for further replies.