Morrocans coming for Somali women

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She kinda has a point, I actually want to make a thread about colourism in our community.

A lot of Somali men (incl. Myself) like lighter women & I don’t know why. I wouldn’t even look twice at a Darkskin. It’s not even me being colorist it just that I feel attracted to it.
You got annoyed when a guy on here said something positive about madhow women, you genuinely have a unnatural problem. It’s lowkey khaniis behavior. Mind your own dick.

bohom

Here to chill
Lightskin delusion right here.

It's been proven that madow women prefer darkskin kings on average. You lightskin niggas can keep coping. Drake ruined y'all's value.
Brother brother, you need to HOLD Barkhad Abdi 😭.

The only negative thing I ever hear about lightskin guys is the arrogance or ego. Well in my case thats not an issue and the same with many other lightskins. If anything Drake raised the value because we're associated with being wealthy, successful, and good at singing with our voice.
:drakelaugh: :drakekidding:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lightskin delusion right here.

It's been proven that madow women prefer darkskin kings on average. You lightskin niggas can keep coping. Drake ruined y'all's value.
Black women do that because dark skin niggas were feeling hella insecure in the 80s and 90s when lightskin niggas were popping
:yousmart:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
She kinda has a point, I actually want to make a thread about colourism in our community.

A lot of Somali men (incl. Myself) like lighter women & I don’t know why. I wouldn’t even look twice at a Darkskin. It’s not even me being colorist it just that I feel attracted to it.

Make the thread. I was honestly interested in making one about colorism.

Majority of the Somali women I've found attractive were either darkskin or brownskin.

Even when I went through my snow bunny phase during my teens I didn't even consider looking at lightskin women since I was obsessed with Cadaans.

Once I started dating madow women was when my taste in women basically changed to brown and darkskin.

Only lightskins I would find attractive are latinas and some madow lightskins.

Good looking darkskin east African women look better than most lightskin Madows.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Brother brother, you need to HOLD Barkhad Abdi 😭.

The only negative thing I ever hear about lightskin guys is the arrogance or ego. Well in my case thats not an issue and the same with many other lightskins. If anything Drake raised the value because we're associated with being wealthy, successful, and good at singing with our voice.
:drakelaugh: :drakekidding:

Value kulaha. The most successful somalis are all darkskin. The only thing you lightskin somalis niggas got is chunkz. That's it.

What I mean by engineered is that they never was serious about anything. They never even went to Morocco.The fobs did it to start/engineer a gender war so that they can get some views and potentially generate some money out of it on tiktok

Yes, it was a fob gender war to threaten and make Somali women jealous or more appreciative. The message seems to have been: "lower the meher and make marriage more affordable or we will go elsewhere". No one actually went to Morocco or was serious about going there to get married.

It started as an inside joke and usually things like this stay within the annoying online community but this time they were using the name of another people (Moroccans) who caught wind of it and got involved. Thats when it blew up.

Somalis notoriously do not marry out, no one is looking for Moroccan women @HabarSteven12 . What is disgusting is the amount of energy and time you spend on here pretending to be Somali while filled with hate for us. Keep wasting your life clown.

Anyways, I can understand why this would be offensive to Moroccans. I have not been following their reactions to it or the live you are talking about but it would have been best to try and explain how it was an inside joke that went wrong.

Somalis should learn from this, especially the fobs. How would you feel if people used the Somali name and made such comments? I understand it was halal marriage but be real, its offensive. They are used to being in their own bubbles and think they can talk however they would like, they need to remember anything they put on the internet can not be taken back. I wish social media was banned for them too, it has only caused fitnah and the spread of shameless behaviour.

I would also advise Somalis to not slander our Moroccan Muslim sisters in reaction to their attacks, it is a grave sin and an injustice.

Finally, a lot of these trolls online who claim to be Somali but attack everything about Somalis including women are mostly ajnabis. A lot of them have been caught out as ajnabis stirring fitnah, just expose and call them out whenever you see them.

Everyone needs to fear Allah.

Trending

Latest posts