Morrocans coming for Somali women

Never had an interest in Arab women maybe it's because of my area but they can't compete with the cadaan iyo Hispanic women.
They are cultured however unlike Cadaans & Hispanics.

Cadaans & hispanics have looks but no dhaqan bro if you are lucky with Arabs you can find a girl that is beautiful & has dhaqan.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is what the Somalis were doing:
View attachment 311953

View attachment 311954

These are from Somali meme pages and TikTok accounts with thousands of views with the men commenting they wanted white parts, I can’t go into detail how disgusting it is. it’s everywhere on the net.

If you can’t respect your own women and will then go on about how lighter is better, why be surprised when Moroccans dish our racism.

It’s about time you hold your fellow men accountable. It’s disgusting and you expect Somali women to ride out for what exactly?
I actually agree with @Angelina on this issue calling your women disgusting things and praising foreign ones is deeply disturbing. Its up to men to protect our women not bring them down. I fear this fiasco has gone too far.

@Macawisley

Your relationship with Somali women sounds abusive. You don’t want them since you prefer white women, yet at the same time you slander them when they find partners from different backgrounds. What if they too prefer lighter men?

You don’t own Somali women. Using the ideas of them being out of the community is a joke since it isn’t true and nobody wants the Somali passport.

In all seriousness you sound like a social awkward weirdo who is repulsive.

Wow, this thread. I think it’s time for us to log out, reflect/Dhikr see where we went wrong and try to change our behaviour. All this online stuff really isn’t worth getting emotional over.

We also need to stop separating ourselves and putting the blame on the other gender, don’t you see how this is how the whole situation started? When we separated ourselves by ethnicity to insult the other even though we are brothers and sisters in Islam?

Did I say they represent ALL? No, but they definitely represent a good % of what’s happening on social media with regards to the Morocco fiasco. Do all Moroccans online who are being racist represent all Moroccans? Of course not but you still created a thread about it so don’t be hypocritical. Clearly accountability is an issue for you.

You want us to hold Moroccan’s accountable for those that they have online for being racist, but we are meant to let it slide when some Somali men are being self hating colorist towards Somali women with thousand of comments and views? My point is, no one respects a group that disrespects their own.

Surely the racism is expected when your own men are calling you ugly and they’re bigging up the very women who are insulting them.
I forgot to Add yall Halimos been doing it for decade and slandering and twerking with ajnabis against somali men, and wallahi billahi more anti-farah femcel tiktoks went viral and more engagement then all those fanatasy atni halimo agenda your reaching for. But now you wanna play victim atleast i have the backbone to make this thread calling out somali women getting slandered by moroccan men and women. They came to attack the degeneracy of somali women not the men since their women have bad repuation anyways so for them they want to seem that their women or even the women themselves have more honor then Halimos;

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Denzel Washington Yes GIF by SAG Awards

True, but you can’t deny the damage barkhad did to Somali men’s image.. he’s the 1st thing people use to insult Somalis 🤦🏽‍♀️

Barkhad Abdi is worth $100 million USD. Are you kidding me about him destroying the Somali "image"? The guy is hustler who tuned his hustling into a real success.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have a good point.

Fobs from most countries can be cringy but for some reason, some Xalimos love to translate embarrassing fob videos or incidents back home.

Like you said, we’re the same ethnicity and it would be foolish to think that insulting the other gender won’t impact the ethnicity as a whole.

I said this ages ago… the younger diaspora generation of Somalis need to be bullied relentlessly so that they can get their wake up call and stop spreading embarrassing qashin for clout. The moment has arrived as the last few months have been tough and it won’t stop any time soon as ajanabis have so much ammo now.

Trending

Latest posts