Morocco way duushay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Sub-Saharan Africans there almost always leave Morocco and try to come to Spain/Europe:

mattress-1066031.jpg

migrant-1668248.jpg

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...crisis-spain-morocco-mattresses-melilla-ceuta

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm proud of them. Good job, their country will be a First World country by 20 to 30 years.
Meanwhile, Somalia will still be a sh*thole :abuxyga:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Fake news. If you have been to North Africa in general you would know their infrastructure is messed up

Fake news. If you have been to North Africa in general you would know their infrastructure is messed up
I've visited Morocco and the infrastructure there is actually very good. North Africa is generally more developed than the rest of Africa. Although, Ethiopia is catching up.

I've visited Casablanca, Rabat & Marrakesh.

Apollo

VIP
I've visited Morocco and the infrastructure there is actually very good. North Africa is generally more developed than the rest of Africa. Although, Ethiopia is catching up.

I've visited Casablanca, Rabat & Marrakesh.

They are close to Europe and benefiting from outsourcing.

We are too far from the developed world. Only shitty Gulf Arabs are nearby buying our goats. :lol:

They are close to Europe and benefiting from outsourcing.

We are too far from the developed world. Only shitty Gulf Arabs are nearby buying our goats. :lol:
True to a certain extent.

I think the defining factor is that they're willing to develop and build a prosperous nation for themselves. Will power is incredibly powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts