Morocco way duushay

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Moroccans in France and Belgium should go back then if its so great
Turkey is largely a developed nation & yet they have huge expat communities in Germany and the Netherlands.

The key thing is the Turks still maintain a vital connection with their Homeland & even vote in elections back home in their host nations! Same goes for the Moroccans, since many educated expat Moroccans have returned to Morocco to contribute the development of their nation. Maintaining expat communities abroad is actually very advantageous for developing countries like Turkey, Morocco, since knowledge and Capital is brought back to the Fatherland for development.

I've visited Morocco and the infrastructure there is actually very good. North Africa is generally more developed than the rest of Africa. Although, Ethiopia is catching up.

I've visited Casablanca, Rabat & Marrakesh.
I think South Africa, Namibia and North Africa have the best infrastructure. Namibia was ranked best quality roads in Africa and 31 in the whole world underrated country tbh.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I think South Africa, Namibia and North Africa have the best infrastructure. Namibia was ranked best quality roads in Africa and 31 in the whole world underrated country tbh.

Namibia is heavily underrated. Namibia tops the list of African countries in the category of road infrastructure development. Namibia is the only SADC country that has well-developed and functioning corridors.

Their infrastructures be looking like first world.

Namibia is heavily underrated. Namibia tops the list of African countries in the category of road infrastructure development. Namibia is the only SADC country that has well-developed and functioning corridors.

yup I read that index report and was surprised. those roads:banderas:

Whenever I see these namibian roads I dream about northern Somalia having exact same roads and how the experience would be 10/10.
IMG_2680.JPG
IMG_2681.JPG
IMG_2683.JPG

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
yup I read that index report and was surprised. those roads:banderas:

Whenever I see these namibian roads I dream about northern Somalia having exact same roads and how the experience would be 10/10. View attachment 64539View attachment 64540 View attachment 64541

Both Somaliland and Puntland are already well established. Just need roads to be filled in, pavements too, street lights, stop lights and road signs. This is the first step to be considered a developing country.

Imagine something like this back home. :lawd:

20150201__02ftTurnLights~1_500.jpg

Both Somaliland and Puntland are already well established. Just need roads to be filled in, pavements too, street lights, stop lights and road signs. This is the first step to be considered a developing country.

Imagine something like this back home. :lawd:

20150201__02ftTurnLights~1_500.jpg
Infrastructure is indeed important, that's how Dubai became Dubai. They took loans and spent billions on infrastructure alone.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
"Hundreds of thousands of North Korean citizens are estimated to be working abroad in similar conditions of alleged modern slavery, where they must forfeit their passport and wages to the regime".

:dwill:
We should get those mongrels to build stuff for us in Somalia.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
We should get those mongrels to build stuff for us in Somalia.
:siilaanyolaugh:
siad barre had a relation could have got us nukes too like they did for syria imagine the domination we would have had over Africa :kodaksmiley: a shame how it turned out:susp:

People don't be fooled with the fancy infrastructure.

They rank bad in health system/ quality of education, corruption...

The literacy rate in Morocco is 50%.

They start learning French in school at a young age but only 13% are fluent in the language.

They are no different than other Sub Saharan Africans who have couple shinning cities and a dumb population.

@SOMALI GENERAL @Apollo @4head @GBTarmy

We Somalis have a lot of catching up to do....
:reallymaury:

The Moroccans have taken good care of their country & are developing very fast Masha'Allah.
:obama:

Morocco is one of the few countries outside Europe where cadaans move to for work.

A lot of Spaniards moved there after the financial crisis. There was also a large migration there in the 60s from France and Spain.

Morocco will be a decently developed country once it sorts out its corruption problem. Its already an advanced trading partner with the EU, that relationship will improve once they handle that. They already do a lot of the dirty work on migrants on behalf of the EU, they will get their favour in return :siilaanyosmile:

People don't be fooled with the fancy infrastructure.

They rank bad in health system/ quality of education, corruption...

The literacy rate in Morocco is 50%.

They start learning French in school at a young age but only 13% are fluent in the language.

They are no different than other Sub Saharan Africans who have couple shinning cities and a dumb population.

@SOMALI GENERAL @Apollo @4head @GBTarmy

Morocco has a huge rural population who sustain themselves. Bear in mind the elderly population literally did not go to school, literacy among the younger population is high.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Man, I love Namibia! It looks like what all African countries want to look like: a clean country that is functionnal.

And I'll visit this country in the future!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
But I have to choose a better country in Africa,
it'd be Botswana. It's better than North Africa and it's way safer than most african countries..

I heard that Namibia was like south africa, that the whites controlled everything when it come to economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending