GENETICS Moroccan girl scores 94.1% 'North African' native on 23andme. Madows are outraged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Next time, tell them half of Somalis claim to be descended from Arabs anyway :icon lol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Yeah but this one Somali told me my people are "foreigners". My dad has had similar incidents. The only languages I speak are Somali and English.
Your people are seen as Somalis and have been for many centuries, and you speak Somali.

Don't worry. Coastal Arabs and Bedouins don't necessarily have the same genetics either but they are one, just like how coastal Somalis and the geeljire are the same.

:gladbron:
What region of Somalia? Also how many generations ago did you have asian or n.African ancestors? :hmm:
My family is from Xamar.
@Shanshiyo1234 you reer xamar? Either way you're Somali sxb don't stress it
Yeah I'm Reer Xamar. My dad told me this one Somali told him "the reer xamar need to back where they came from."
:gladbron:
What region of Somalia? Also how many generations ago did you have asian or n.African ancestors? :hmm:
I had no clue I had South Asian ancestors. It was shocking to see that on my DNA test results. I honestly don't know if I believe it.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I had no clue I had South Asian ancestors. It was shocking to see that on my DNA test results. I honestly don't know if I believe it.
There were plenty of Indian traders who came to Somalia and assimilated into communities.
You have a pretty cool mix of DNA on your results :ehh:

My family is from Xamar.

Yeah I'm Reer Xamar. My dad told me this one Somali told him "the reer xamar need to back where they came from."

My quran macalin was reer xamar. I remember asking my mom about him and she said he was Somali (she's from Mudug) and my dad who was born and grew up in Mogadishu said the same.
:mjlol:The only way you'll be Somali is if Allah resurrects you as one.
He and his ancestors have lived in Somalia among Somalis for several generations. He's Somali.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Your mtdna is from Khoisan, or Sandawe, the click speaking populations in South east Africa.

L4b1a and L4b2b West African
L4b2a2 click speaking
L4b2a1 Horn.
Khoisan :what:
How in the hell does this nigga have ancestry from Southern Africa :what1:
This is perplexing :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.