Moroccan girl scores 94.1% 'North African' native on 23andme. Madows are outraged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really impressed. Her autosomal test results scored 94% North African with negligible foreign admixture (recent and ancient). Her maternal mtDNA suggests native embedded localised ancestry. She is probably (according to my ability to discern), paternally E-M35 at a margin of over 90% (probability). She is maxed out 'African'.
Her test results, stirred some controversy (mainly growling) by the realest niggaz.

She is challenging Somalis at who is more native :icon lol:

The hooligan madows are outraged wallahi.

This is how the debate is looking:

Nigga: Shez am A-yrab booty chik, she aintz no Afrikamz. Fuk wit day shyt dawg.

DNA experts: Her tests results can be deemed authoritative. In fact, her results are not considered an anomaly, her results are very common, in fact the vast majority of Moroccans would yield the same results.

Nigga: She goddamn ain gut da melanin. Shez not Afrikan dawg. Youz fukkin wit me.

DNA experts: No, sir. The samples taken from that part of the world by geneticists would suggest that the vast majority, including, those who would identify as Arab, are actually more identifiable with the native Berber or Amazigh population. In fact, Arab ancestry is miniscule, as far as genetics is concerned.

Nigga: She iz not no Afrikkamz. Youz fukkin wit ma mind. I dun carez wat any haplomagrams say. Fukk did shyyt.

Thats the latest so far.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I don't want to post my real results but wallahi i got 80% NA and 18% east african and 2% unidentified
Stop fronting for the people viewing this thread :comeon:
Wallahi don't make me pull out the forum you stole your results from :childplease:
Cease and desist :birdman:

Stop fronting for the people viewing this thread :comeon:
Wallahi don't make me pull out the forum you stole your results from :childplease:
Cease and desist :birdman:
I lied about it laakin my real results had 80%.

I stole the old one because my real one had 18% my secret :hova:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I lied about it laakin my real results had 80%.

I stole the old one because my real one had 18% my secret :hova:
"18% " kulaha
Just because it says "East African"? Somalis have little to no "" DNA to begin with, if you associate with Bantus that is

"18% " kulaha
Just because it says "East African"? Somalis have little to no "" DNA to begin with, if you associate with Bantus that is
East African can go either way. It can be Kenyan negroes or cushitic which im good with. Let just say I have 20% unidentified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts