More mosques need recreational actitivies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our mosque has a basketball court and soccer field and is never ever empty each prayer has at least a hundred people weekends kids are always there after school kids and college kids come to the mosque and hang out and never miss prayer there are always events to engage the kids so I see what you mean. To those saying you shouldn't do such things in mosques learn about Islam the sahaba used to wrestle, play, trade, and do many things in the mosques.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Love this. It's quite common where I live but then again there are a lot of muslims here. OP you seem so passionate - why don't you do something about it? Maybe do a fundraiser and start off small. You will get ajar from it.

I see you are redeeming yourself from yesterday's shitty ordeal.
I can still do this while getting freaky in the bedroom

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Our mosque has a basketball court and soccer field and is never ever empty each prayer has at least a hundred people weekends kids are always there after school kids and college kids come to the mosque and hang out and never miss prayer there are always events to engage the kids so I see what you mean. To those saying you shouldn't do such things in mosques learn about Islam the sahaba used to wrestle, play, trade, and do many things in the mosques.
Bro it was kind of disappointing when I was on vacation in california and realized none of the masjids I saw had no basketball courts.they in fact basically had nothing for kids to do.

Lick_logo.jpg

tumblr_inline_p1si9g0dE21rpcnpz_500.gif

Bro it was kind of disappointing when I was on vacation in california and realized none of the masjids I saw had no basketball courts.they in fact basically had nothing for kids to do.
Thats sad thats how kids end up on the streets. Plus ours are indoor nd open all night literlly go there anytime you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts