More Homes Been Razed in Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you saying we were dumped in the Juba Region in 1975?
majority of you came after 1975. Logic dictates if there was enough of you, msb(aun) wouldn't have to intervene and make your own gobol for you. You'd have had your own before him if you there was enough you. Do you get it now?

majority of you came after 1975. Logic dictates if there was enough of you, msb(aun) wouldn't have to intervene and make your own gobol for you. You'd have had your own before him if you there was enough you. Do you get it now?
We can't take you seriously my nigga when you say this. Can you tell us which towns where people from Wardheer and Shilaabo were dumped in?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Siad Barre also made Sool did he help Dhulbahante have a gobol too he also split Galguduud from Mudug didn’t he make MX a minority in Hawiye dominated GG your logic doesn’t make sense here

Siad Barre also made Sool did he help Dhulbahante have a gobol too he also split Galguduud from Mudug didn’t he make MX a minority in Hawiye dominated GG your logic doesn’t make sense here
MX were dominant in GG as well, that was the intention. They lost dhuusomareeb which is in the center of GG. They once inhabited Dhuusomareeb and all lands west of it.

Why are you denying facts? :gucciwhat:

The point is if msb didn't do that, you wouldn't have a state to call your own. is that a lie?

Even with xooga doowlada, you couldn't dislodge OG from Gedo where they still make at least half of the population.:damedamn:

Shaolin23

MX were dominant in GG as well, that was the intention. They lost dhuusomareeb which is in the center of GG. They once inhabited Dhuusomareeb and all lands west of it.

Why are you denying facts? :gucciwhat:

The point is if msb didn't do that, you wouldn't have a state to call your own. is that a lie?

Even with xooga doowlada, you couldn't dislodge OG from Gedo where they still make at least half of the population.:damedamn:
What are you talking about where does OG make up half the population? Please explain to me how Cawlyahan lost southern Gedo and how Marehan lost Dhuusamareeb be specific give me dates and circumstances

This is a picture of Mohamed Zubayr and harti(mostly Majerteens) agreement brokered by the british in kismaayo.

@Abdalla and other nigggers from somnet can confirm.

@Thegoodshepherd

kisyamo.png

What are you talking about where does OG make up half the population?
I can't have a serious discussion with someone so disingenuous, and who's hell bent on lying even when there are mountains of evidence out there.

Ceelwaaq, baardheere and luuq ogaden ma daga maad leedahay?:fantasia2:

@Ferrari Using your logic:

-The kacaan gave Dir Awdal

-The Kacaan gave MJs more Gobols

-The Kacaan gave Dhulbahante Gobolka Sool

-The Kacaan gave Hawiye Galgaduud

10ni339.png

Shaolin23

I can't have a serious discussion with someone so disingenuous, and who's hell bent on lying even when there are mountains of evidence out there.

Couple of Cawlyahan families will be found in Luuq and Bardera I highly doubt Ceelwaaq explain to me how Cawlyahan lost Gedo and how Mx lost Dhuusamareb

Haa. There is probably Marehan in Garissa and Baydhabo and Burco than Ogaden in Gedo.

Stop this laangaab mentality.

Couple of Cawlyahan families will be found in Luuq and Bardera I highly doubt Ceelwaaq explain to me how Cawlyahan lost Gedo and how Mx lost Dhuusamareb
cawliyahn lose baardheere because msb included it into gedo, making it a marehan territory. In in 1988 when SPM was formed, MX used snf to drive out the cawliyahans. I posted it several times. You can read it up if you want.

You know when there is evidence out there, it's pointless to refuse facts. Go do your own research and see if I am lying.

Haa. There is probably Marehan in Garissa and Baydhabo and Burco than Ogaden in Gedo.

Stop this laangaab mentality.
now ogaden baan laan gaab ah because I claim my lands? Ogaden make up a decent bulk in three districts out of 7 in Gedo.

cawliyahn lose baardheere because msb included it into gedo, making it a marehan territory. In in 1988 when SPM was formed, MX used snf to drive out the cawliyahans. I posted it several times. You can read it up if you want.

You know when there is evidence out there, it's pointless to refuse facts. Go do your own research and see if I am lying.
This is the problem when engaging in fadhi ku dirir with Mr Ogadeniya @Shaolin23

I have family from Baardheere who been there over 80 years don't even try it.

now ogaden baan laan gaab ah because I claim my lands? Ogaden make up a decent bulk in three districts out of 7 in Gedo.
Can you tell us of a majority Ogaden town in Gedo?

This is the problem when engaging in fadhi ku dirir with Mr Ogadeniya @Shaolin23

I have family from Baardheere who been there over 80 years don't even try it.

Can you tell us of a majority Ogaden town in Gedo?
warbeenlay, samaroole, garsaal, qamuudo, goof, jambiile and many other small towns. The entire western side of ceelwaaq ogaden baa dagan.

Shaolin23

You need to bring receipts bro I’m not aware of any clan cleansing that happened in Baardheere SNA led by Abbas Talxe did do operations against SPM but that was in the lower Jubba and Buale area you need to bring evidence Cawlyahan always lived on the West Bank in Baardheere with MX iyo Rahanweyne the east bank is all MX Cawlyahan could’ve of came back to reclaim their land anytime but they just simply moved just like Mx did in dhusamareeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending