More Homes Been Razed in Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
In sha Allah more habar gidir and their cousins mareexan huts will be dismantled in kismayo and they will be sent back to galgaduud.

Waryaa guunyahow langaabka Kab iyo Lax guunta dhashay.

My mansions in my city Kismayo are always guarded 24/7.

You ain't gonna do nothing.

Sheikh

VIP
This is why harti and mareexan will always be enemies in sha Allah keep claiming kismayo and see how many mareexan get killed.

Harti is a minority and can't do jack to us Superior Marehan landeeres. I claim Kismayo because it's my city and it's a Marehan city. I dare you talk back to your masters us Marehan landeeres otherwise you Kab iyo Lax will get murked.

Sheikh

VIP
Luuq, bardheere most of gedo belongs to kaskiqabe, leelkaase, disheshe, awrtable, majeerteen, mareexan, geri koombe, jidwaaq, ogaden, dhulbhante, cawramale, warsengeli

Gabraharay is the only place where its exclusively mareexan the rest of Gedo is shared.

I see your lying between your Kab iyo Lax weak self. Luuq, Bardera, and the rest of Gedo belongs to Sade.

Gedo is not ''shared'' it only belongs to Sade the same way we own and the majority in Jubbada Hoose is Marehan.

Sheikh

VIP
I dont think you understand my uncle in batdheere i was speaking to him yesterday and he just cane back from luuq and he told me baardheere, ceelwaaq, luuq, buurdhabo, doolow, beledxawo are all shared gabaharay is the only district the belongs to mareexan

Stop lying you ain't got no uncle from Bardera he would get murked if he went to Luuq and the whole Gedo. Your uncle is lying the way your lying guunyahow guunta dhashay Bardera, Ceel Waaq, Luuq, Buurdhabo, Dolow, Beled Hawo are all Marehan.

Us Marehan landeeres own all the districts garacyahow.

Same way with Kismayo and the whole Jubbada Hoose.

Sheikh

VIP
Once again I'm the MVP of FKD.

You Kab iyo Lax boys ain't no match for the landeere Sade.

tenor.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop lying you ain't got no uncle from Bardera he would get murked if he went to Luuq and the whole Gedo. Your uncle is lying the way your lying guunyahow guunta dhashay Bardera, Ceel Waaq, Luuq, Buurdhabo, Dolow, Beled Hawo are all Marehan.

Us Marehan landeeres own all the districts garacyahow.

Same way with Kismayo and the whole Jubbada Hoose.
The majority in baardheere are Geri koombe and the majority in ceel waaq are jidwaaq boowe sade only own gabraharay the rest of gedo belongs to somaliweyn

Sheikh

VIP
The majority in baardheere are Geri koombe and the majority in ceel waaq are jidwaaq boowe sade only own gabraharay the rest of gedo belongs to somaliweyn

Again with the more lying. The majority in Bardera is Sade. Geri Koombe live in DDSI. And the majority of Ceel Waaq is Sade. Jidwaaq live in Jigjiga. And the rest of Gedo is belongs to Sade. The same way Jubbada Hoose belongs to us Sade landeeres.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Again with the more lying. The majority in Bardera is Sade. Geri Koombe live in DDSI. And the majority of Ceel Waaq is Sade. Jidwaaq live in Jigjiga. And the rest of Gedo is belongs to Sade. The same way Jubbada Hoose belongs to us Sade landeeres.
Geri koombe live in jubaland, kenya NFD, DDS, puntland

“Ku dhowaad lix beelood oo kamid ah beelaha deegaanka Jubba ayaa warsaxaafadeed ay soo saareen kulamo ay qaateen kadib ku baaqay in dib loogu laabto dhismaha baarlamaanka maamulka KMG Jubba.

Waxgaradka Beelaha warsaxaafadeedka soo saaray oo ku nool qurabaha ayaa kala ah:-

• Beesha Sade
  • Beesha Geri
  • Beesha Tanade
  • Beesha Awrtable
  • Beesha Meheri
  • Beesha Harti
Waxgaradkani ayaa ku baaqay in dib loogu laabto dhismaha maamulka KMG Jubba iyo xildhibaanada la dhisay si bey yiraahdeen aysan u dhicin wax aan suurtagal ku ahayn dadka shacabka ahi.”

http://saadaalnews.net/?p=62962

Geri koombe and Harti koombe are brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending