More Homes Been Razed in Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor bro
Is not like the land & houses have moved accross the border to NFD

Madoobe is an idiot and wont last long.
This crook and his cronies live of tensions between family

KDF will go Raskamboni/Allitihad/Shabab whatever shirt they wearing will be removed and cagdheer & ******* will live happy ever after
cagdheers won't go tho.:trumpsmirk:

Aadan gabyow in 91.
cumar jees in 93/94
raskambooni/xisbul islam 2006/2007
raskambooni 2008/2009
madoobe 2012-present.

Before independence, we were karbaashing harti there. where the fuk was marehan?

I realize mx are going hard for kismaayo because they don't have a coastal city of their own but why ya'll gotta act like you lived in kismaayo before cayr brought u 20 years ago?:gucciwhat:

cagdheers were there for 100s of years and u think they are foreigners but you showed up first 20 years ago, on the backs of other niggas, and u think the city is yours.:mjkkk:

Marehan waiting to rule kismaayo once again.
Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

cagdheers won't go tho.:trumpsmirk:

Aadan gabyow in 91.
cumar jees in 93/94
raskambooni/xisbul islam 2006/2007
raskambooni 2008/2009
madoobe 2012-present.

Before independence, we were karbaashing harti there. where the fuk was marehan?

I realize mx are going hard for kismaayo because they don't have a coastal city of their own but why ya'll gotta act like you lived in kismaayo before cayr brought u 20 years ago?:gucciwhat:

cagdheers were there for 100s of years and u think they are foreigners but you showed up first 20 years ago, on the backs of other niggas, and u think the city is yours.:mjkkk:

Marehan waiting to rule kismaayo once again.
Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

:ivers:

There is no history of Ogaden karbashing Harti or Marehan anywhere

Unless you count Jees backed by USC, which ironically turned against you

Blackie backed by KDF which again has done nothing to benefit Ogaden but bad rep

Mate i'm around oG's all time hell half my fam is married to bloody bigfeet and none apart from NFD & K5 niggaz support this black terrorists

:ivers:

There is no history of Ogaden karbashing Harti or Marehan anywhere

Unless you count Jees backed by USC, which ironically turned against you

Blackie backed by KDF which again has done nothing to benefit Ogaden but bad rep

Mate i'm around oG's all time hell half my fam is married to bloody bigfeet and none apart from NFD & K5 niggaz support this black terrorists
I said before independence, keep up sxb( I know Gedo has one high school), but keep up.:mjlol:

Your entire claim for the city as yours is based on Bare hiiraale controlling it for 8 years, and lest you forget that negro is from what your people call Ethiopia. :kodaksmiley: How can you call niggas like madoobe a foreigner to the land when your entire claim is predicated upon a nigga who'd also be considered a foreigner if we were to use your logic?:umwhat:

Kismayo's history didn't start in 91 as you seem to think.

Just remember if you think controlling it with the help of cayr for 8 years and at the helm of that leadership being hiiraale, then we can claim it as well because we were there before you, we controlled before you did and we control it now. It's like you're numbing logic, and u got ur head in the sand.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I said before independence, keep up sxb( I know Gedo has one high school), but keep up.:mjlol:

Your entire claim for the city as yours is based on Bare hiiraale controlling it for 8 years, and lest you forget that negro is from what your people call Ethiopia. :kodaksmiley: How can you call niggas like madoobe a foreigner to the land when your entire claim is predicated upon a nigga who'd also be considered a foreigner if we were to use your logic?:umwhat:

Kismayo's history didn't start in 91 as you seem to think.

Just remember if you think controlling it with the help of cayr for 8 years and at the helm of that leadership being hiiraale, then we can claim it as well because we were there before you, we controlled before you did and we control it now. It's like you're numbing logic, and u got ur head in the sand.
Your a habitual liar when was OG ever in Kismaayo or its district 1992 was the first time you seen Kismaayo you all live in Afmadow and Badhaadhe district there’s more Giirgiir clans in Kismayo district than OG and more Harti in Kismayo city than OG every native Jubalander knows the facts your from Qoraxey what would you know.. out of 4 districts in Jubbada Hoose you are majority in only 2

Your a habitual liar when was OG ever in Kismaayo or its district 1992 was the first time you seen Kismaayo you all live in Afmadow and Badhaadhe district there’s more Giirgiir clans in Kismayo district than OG and more Harti in Kismayo city than OG every native Jubalander knows the facts your from Qoraxey what would you know.. out of 4 districts in Jubbada Hoose you are majority in only 2
calls me a liar, then proceeds to spew unsubstantiated shuban. Are you saying we weren't in kismaayo before you?

45 years ago, you didn't even have Gedo and today you are talking to me about kismaayo. Times have truly changed.
:farmajoyaab:

"Jubaland, according to the Addis Ababa Agreement, incorporates Gedo, and the Middle and Lower Juba regions. Up to 1975 the area consisted of two regions, Lower and Upper Juba. In 1975 these were carved into Middle and Lower Juba, Gedo, Bai and Bakool. This move was considered to be politically motivated by Siad Barre, who created Gedo as a Marehan region, including Bardheere town. Under the Addis Ababa agreement, these regions remain in place, so that 'Jubaland' refers to the whole of the area between the Juba river and the Kenyan border."

Marehans' deegaan in somalia is galgaduud, y'all niggas showed up after 1975 when your former oday barre created an entire gobol for you.:siilaanyolaugh: You were irrelevant before siyad barre.:siilaanyosmile:

"At the time when Kismayo was ceded to Italy, the British are said to have enforced an agreement between the Harti and Ogadenis. According to the Ogaden, the agreement found in favour of the Ogadenis, giving their Sultan Ahmed Magan overall authority in Jubaland. This has now passed to his grandson Sultan Abdi Ali 'Songkor'. According to the Harti, the agreements stipulated that the Ogaden (mainly Mohamed Zubeir) should stay north of what is now the Liboi-Kismayo road, while the area south of this remained under the control of the Harti. By this agreement the Mohamed Zubeir Ogaden were also given access to the port.21"

This was 1924. Debate with facts, iska hadal meel ma gaadhe.

Shaolin23

7FF8B323-FBF8-4C94-8E24-ADC695CB0F71.jpeg
calls me a liar, then proceeds to spew unsubstantiated shuban. Are you saying we weren't in kismaayo before you?

45 years ago, you didn't even have Gedo and today you are talking to me about kismaayo. Times have truly changed.

"Jubaland, according to the Addis Ababa Agreement, incorporates Gedo, and the Middle and Lower Juba regions. Up to 1975 the area consisted of two regions, Lower and Upper Juba. In 1975 these were carved into Middle and Lower Juba, Gedo, Bai and Bakool. This move was considered to be politically motivated by Siad Barre, who created Gedo as a Marehan region, including Bardheere town. Under the Addis Ababa agreement, these regions remain in place, so that 'Jubaland' refers to the whole of the area between the Juba river and the Kenyan border."

Marehans' deegaan in somalia is galgaduud, y'all niggas showed up after 1975 when your former oday barre created an entire gobol for you.:siilaanyolaugh: You were irrelevant before siyad barre.:siilaanyosmile:

"At the time when Kismayo was ceded to Italy, the British are said to have enforced an agreement between the Harti and Ogadenis. According to the Ogaden, the agreement found in favour of the Ogadenis, giving their Sultan Ahmed Magan overall authority in Jubaland. This has now passed to his grandson Sultan Abdi Ali 'Songkor'. According to the Harti, the agreements stipulated that the Ogaden (mainly Mohamed Zubeir) should stay north of what is now the Liboi-Kismayo road, while the area south of this remained under the control of the Harti. By this agreement the Mohamed Zubeir Ogaden were also given access to the port.21"

Such a jaahil big foot you backed up my point exactly do you know where Liboi-Kismaayo road is? you settled north of that it’s your deegaan and it’s like that till today but Kismaayo district and Jamaame district you are new comers and a small minority especially after 1992 stop claiming other people’s lands

My grandfather came to Garbaharey around 1918 and he was being called galti by other MR in Gedo wtf are you talking about MR have been in Gedo for 250 years from Filtu all the way to Garbaharey Boorana laga kiciye ciil u dhimo :umad:

Last edited:
View attachment 51839
Such a jaahil big foot you backed up my point exactly do you know where Liboi-Kismaayo road is? you settled north of that it’s your deegaan and it’s like that till today but Kismaayo district and Jamaame district you are new comers and a small minority especially after 1992 stop claiming other people’s lands

My grandfather came to Garbaharey around 1918 and he was being called galti by other MR in Gedo wtf are you talking about MR have been in Gedo for 250 years from Filtu all the way to Garbaharey Boorana laga kiciye ciil u dhimo :umad:
Lol. So now we are going to base our claims on family anecdotes? Gedo was mine 40 years ago and today it is mine today as it is yours. We settle in 3 of the 7 districts while you are a majority in only 2, and sharing the other 2.

Shaolin23

98217256-4167-4E59-AB1F-CF17E5A8A5AA.jpeg
Lol. So now we are going to base our claims on family anecdotes? Gedo was mine 40 years ago and today it is mine today as it is yours. We settle in 3 of the 7 districts while you are a majority in only 2, and sharing the other 2.
Jaahil ilkadheer read the attachment War illeen anaa wax aragnay you flee from Qoraxey in 2012 asagoo Ilkadhaadheer oo oranayo AGAH Kismaayo anaa leh now your claiming Gedo :gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Marehan had an kingdom in Harar, Ethiopia called the Sultanate of Harar lead by my adeer Amir Nur Mujahid AUN.

Stop lying if you want the truth you cagdheers weren't nothing until the Sayyid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending