More good news: ahlussunnah wal jamaah supporters says they will join a Somali national army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Not hard to believe. They cooperate with the Galmudug state forces at times.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Our greater enemies need to see Somalis coming together, and that means forgiving former terrorist. Unity is most important :manny:

When they put clan militias into the army they separated into brigades respectively. It wasn't long until they split along tribal lines and started fighting amongst each other.

Also these militia men were predators. When the so called national army captured territories from al shabab they began preying on civilians.

I wonder what kind of disastrous consequences will follow when terrorists are haphazardly integrated into the so called army.

When they put clan militias into the army they separated into brigades respectively. It wasn't long until they split along tribal lines and started fighting amongst each other.

Also these militia men were predators. When the so called national army captured territories from al shabab they began preying on civilians.

I wonder what kind of disastrous consequences will follow when terrorists are haphazardly integrated into the so called army.
I doubt the terrorists that give up their arms would be integrated into the Army straight away. They should be rehabilitated first & then be given the choice to fight for the Army or lead a civilian life. If they join the army then they should be closely monitored.

Last edited:
Ahlu Sunnah are anti-DJ, just like the Galmudug MPs who wanted to depose Cabdikariin, but they are far from "terrorists".

The election of Farmaajo, who they openly back, could bring them back to the table for peace talks with Galmudug.

Good step in the right direction. :qri8gs7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending