More districts in Hargeisa, Somaliland region stop tax for the local government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yet the landers beleive otherwise
Delusional. Walahi there are better roads in borama built by the shacaba. No govt

You know there was a road in hargeisa that alot of people asked the government to build the people got tired of waiting so long so the community collected money to build it themselves

It shouldnt even be like that

Yo i understand Crazy folks in Somalia are very violent.
The people make them violent kids trwo
Yh this one
WyNoAo1.jpg
That building should be dimolished.

Thing is waste and garbage disposal is nonexistest theres one garbage truck in hargeisa and its owned by businessmen

Thats how messed up it is hargeisa government got nothing to do with cleaning the city

Ita so stupid they build a meaningless road and later show up on somali news about what an achievement they have Done theres like not a single road in any neighbourhood its filled with rocks and some places you cant drive a car with
The get alot of donations from Scandinavian countries but they sold it to private companies that collect some dollars from houses they do not clean streets and public places

Mercury

VIP
The get alot of donations from Scandinavian countries but they sold it to private companies that collect some dollars from houses they do not clean streets and public places
Theres no point in cleaning the roads because the sand and trash Will come back because of the wind blowing thats why they should make roads everywhere once they Done that it Will be easier to collect the trash and keep the streets clean and im sure people Will keep it clean IF they have garbage bins

So why they are seeking recognition. Int are not blind they do not want new corrupt and needy country
Aint no way they are getting recognition. Just politics and a way to feed corrupt tribal leaders. Plus they claim land they dont control.

Mercury

VIP
Honestly imo Somaliland hasnt come that far in 30 years the goverment is non existent and too retarded to make smart choices

When I say stuff like this people say its impossible im from there cause I talk negatively about it

Im not gullible and I dont believe a shit they say I also believe recognition isnt the solution only reason these leaders are chasing it is to get foreign aid

Anyone in somaliland should wake up and ask themselves what has the government Done so far? Why do they need to beg for investments?

Whats stopping them from investing the money that comes from taxes khat etc?

Its because people swallow Every Word the politicians say when theyre straight lying in their face

Status
Not open for further replies.