More districts in Hargeisa, Somaliland region stop tax for the local government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Apparently Muuse shani and his cousin the Mayor have sent the RRU to arrest the garxajis who protested today kkkkk... my friends uncle has been arrested

i wonder why they didnt arrest the arab who declared the same :pachah1:

@Saalax Bidaar @Bohol what the hell is going on :damn:
Say Wallahi! Kkkkkk
It is hilarious seeing the Jeegaan just keep making the wrong choices.
Literally their only move is resorting to violence

Good for us. Garxajis must be thoroughly embarrassed before they lose their patience. Right now only some HY bari have picked up arms everyone else specially the Ciidagale are just laying low. It is time

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Good saying . peope lost their mind since Somali civil war. Cities look like garbage. No waste management system at all.Baladiye shaqaysaa majirto qashinka iyo urta kabaxaysa waad matagi
Thing is waste and garbage disposal is nonexistest theres one garbage truck in hargeisa and its owned by businessmen

Thats how messed up it is hargeisa government got nothing to do with cleaning the city

Ita so stupid they build a meaningless road and later show up on somali news about what an achievement they have Done theres like not a single road in any neighbourhood its filled with rocks and some places you cant drive a car with

Mercury

VIP
Cashuurtana khasab ayay kaaga qaadi albaabka guriga ayay kaa goosan. Waxweyn baa udhiman dadka sidii xoolaha ayaa xaarka lagu dhexnool yahay ictiraafna wayraadinayaan saasna way u dhaqmayaan oo cadaanku magaala meelkasta way maraan waanay report gareeyaan.

They take taxes by force? Even breaking into peoples home yaab ma waxaas ba dowlad?

Everybody should start protesting in numbers wallahi IF they gather 1000 people refusing to pay taxes until roads are built,waste disposal and water to Every household in hargeisa they would have to meet the peoples demands

The more people protesting the better hell even let all the police force protest aswell they make 80$ a month no wonder they take bribes

They take taxes by force? Even breaking into peoples home yaab ma waxaas ba dowlad?

Everybody should start protesting in numbers wallahi IF they gather 1000 people refusing to pay taxes until roads are built,waste disposal and water to Every household in hargeisa they would have to meet the peoples demands

The more people protesting the better hell even let all the police force protest aswell they make 80$ a month no wonder they take bribes
IF YOU REFUSE TO PAY YOUR TAXES THEY WILL JUST UNHINGE THE FRONT DOOR AND WALK AWAY WITH IT LEAVING YOUR HOUSE WIDE OPEN

Say Wallahi! Kkkkkk
It is hilarious seeing the Jeegaan just keep making the wrong choices.
Literally their only move is resorting to violence

Good for us. Garxajis must be thoroughly embarrassed before they lose their patience. Right now only some HY bari have picked up arms everyone else specially the Ciidagale are just laying low. It is time
Siilanyo miss used British M16 trained RRU they were trained to compat terrorism but he used to oppress his opponents before silanyo the police had no power to come to your home without arrest warrent and court.today they can break your home and terrorize your family kids.

I don't know about that but I do know there are few roads. I was there recently there are more than two roads.

Either way, what is your point? You want to tell me something or?
NO it only has two roads. A capital city that only has two roads built shouldnt be suprised at the citzens displesure in govt. I was there 2 weeks ago

Mercury

VIP
IF YOU REFUSE TO PAY YOUR TAXES THEY WILL JUST UNHINGE THE FRONT DOOR AND WALK AWAY WITH IT LEAVING YOUR HOUSE WIDE OPEN
Than claim to have a mental person Living ive seen debt collectors leaving when they hear a crazy person living there

Mercury

VIP
NO it only has two roads. A capital city that only has two roads built shouldnt be suprised at the citzens displesure in govt. I was there 2 weeks ago
I noticed something aswell any road once its built they never go back to maintaining it the asphalt is soo thin and once its gone they dont make a new layer

Also the roads are very narrow and theres literally no sidewalks for people to walk on which

I noticed something aswell any road once its built they never go back to maintaining it the asphalt is soo thin and once its gone they dont make a new layer

Also the roads are very narrow and theres literally no sidewalks for people to walk on which
The only rd that is worthy of driving on is Buurta Sheikh. Built during Siad barre time by Italians

Silanyo sold the sidewalk to Somcable have you seen that building

Mercury

VIP
Silanyo sold the sidewalk to Somcable have you seen that building

Yh this one
WyNoAo1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.