More districts in Hargeisa, Somaliland region stop tax for the local government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The people that deserve the most praise are the businessmen and the people who invest their own money into the country and build hotels restaurants government haven’t done much at all other than trying to take credit for other people’s work

BankaTuyo

حيران
The people that deserve the most praise are the businessmen and the people who invest their own money into the country and build hotels restaurants government haven’t done much at all other than trying to take credit for other people’s work

exactly; the public sector is almost non-existent in somaliland.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
First time I approve this thread, this soltelco takes or road tax & land tax and doesn't do anything. Where's the water waste management postal system etc. 20 yes of collecting taxes and nothing to show for.

Happy my people are democratic we shows this area for the neighborhood

First time I approve this thread, this soltelco takes or road tax & land tax and doesn't do anything. Where's the water waste management postal system etc. 20 yes of collecting taxes and nothing to show for.

Happy my people are democratic we shows this area for the neighborhood
Siilanyo sold post office. He also gave traffic station to dahabshiil damal hotel. He also sold half of The mainroad to somcable He was fucking poor how he managed to build Hargeisa largest hotel called Jirde Ali to his wife we was living Government home from British Somaliland in Shaab Area when he was not the President . He distroyed other homes to oppen a road into his wife's Hotel fucking corrupt old man.looted the country kulmiye fooled landers the can not even talk about his corruption because of peace and uncomming recognition

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Governments should always remember they serve the people and without the people, they are useless :)

The whole system is messed up anyway. Each district should be collecting their own taxes for their own use in the first place. Just like in London each borough collects its own taxes then use it to fix their roads, schools etc.
They should collect in same account .no transparency system at all.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Hargeisa has had enough!
No taxation without water, roads

That fat f*ck, the ball is in your court now. Your move

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Siilanyo sold post office. He also gave traffic station to dahabshiil damal hotel. He also sold half of The mainroad to somcable He was fucking poor how he managed to build Hargeisa largest hotel called Jirde Ali to his wife we was living Government home from British Somaliland in Shaab Area when he was not the President . He distroyed other homes to oppen a road into his wife's Hotel fucking corrupt old man.looted the country kulmiye fooled landers the can not even talk about his corruption because of peace and uncomming recognition

I'm in mohamad Mooge that's my place and this soltelco did nothing along with the whole of Hargeisa we are all not paying them a penny.

Kulmiye fucked Somaliland good stole money and resources and created hostility between the clans that'll take decades to heal.

Apparently Muuse shani and his cousin the Mayor have sent the RRU to arrest the garxajis who protested today kkkkk... my friends uncle has been arrested

i wonder why they didnt arrest the arab who declared the same :pachah1:

@Saalax Bidaar @Bohol what the hell is going on :damn:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I am suprised they are still talking about water in hargeisa and roads after 30 years of being a government. Aren't you ashamed of yourselves? Puntland is only really 10 years old from 2009 till now when we focused on our regions.

We were heavily invested into Mogadishu from 1998 till 2009. Abdillahi Yusuf and Cade Muse were all Mogadishu Centric, Abdillahi spent most of his time fighting abdiqasim salat and paving the way for the future TFG. Cade Muse spent all his time sending resources to Abdillahi. PL is really only 10 years old, the development you see started in 2009 under Farole who re-steered the state after abdillahi yusuf resigned.

If PL was given 30 years government time and peace, PL wouldn't be talking about airports, ports, roads or water. SL is backwards and admit it. We would be talking about mass job creations and parties debating how many jobs they can secure each region.
Stop injecting Puntland into everything, we get it.. With that said, the SL government are acting suspicious because I highly doubt they are broke... Also with SL being one of the more financially stable Somali states makes you wonder why the capital only has roads in the most central parts of Hargeisa.

I was there recently and was actually shocked of the almost nonexistent infrastructure.

Stop injecting Puntland into everything, we get it.. With that said, the SL government are acting suspicious because I highly doubt they are broke... Also with SL being one of the more financially stable Somali states makes you wonder why the capital only has roads in the most central parts of Hargeisa.

I was there recently and was actually shocked of the almost nonexistent infrastructure.
ALL OF HARGEYSA HAS TWO ROADS. THE MADAXTOYA RD AND THE ONE THAT GOES TO THE AIRPORT

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
ALL OF HARGEYSA HAS TWO ROADS. THE MADAXTOYA RD AND THE ONE THAT GOES TO THE AIRPORT
I don't know about that but I do know there are few roads. I was there recently there are more than two roads.

Either way, what is your point? You want to tell me something or?

The messed up part is Somalis are too prideful even if their own tribe member is in office and is known to be corrupt they will defend his actions cause they share same qabiil

If they had any honor they would denounce his actions and make him an outcast and say people like that that bring shame to this tribe don’t belong here nor will we support him
Good saying . peope lost their mind since Somali civil war. Cities look like garbage. No waste management system at all.Baladiye shaqaysaa majirto qashinka iyo urta kabaxaysa waad matagi

Last edited:
Cashuurtana khasab ayay kaaga qaadi albaabka guriga ayay kaa goosan. Waxweyn baa udhiman dadka sidii xoolaha ayaa xaarka lagu dhexnool yahay ictiraafna wayraadinayaan saasna way u dhaqmayaan oo cadaanku magaala meelkasta way maraan waanay report gareeyaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts