Mogadishu Tuk-Tuk Umbrella Organisation present their new logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why are these Dumbfucks using the symbol of a peoples(Aryans/Indo-Europeans) that would've deemed them as racially inferior negros(Sub-Saharan Africans) to justify extermination.

Somalis like this negro are finished wallahi:
:mjlol::mjlol:
58379621_2405493169463764_9210815927598186496_n.jpg
nazis and facist conciderd them hamites caucasians but yes they would have been deemed inferior by nazi white supremecists but then again so would mongoloids slavic arabs inidans and everyone who isnt white

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
:russ: these people are hilarious.

Btw what does that Tuk Tuk organization do? Is it just a union or a regulatory body?

Would be even more funny if it was part of the government. :banderas:

Anyone has their phone number? I want to see what they would say when I call them and inform them what the symbol stands for outside Somalia.

Muslim ma tihid will be their answer. Look a that cute Hijabi wearing the hat with the logo. Sweetheart waa innocent. No clue what she has on her head.

On a side note, Germany used to help the Somali police with training and equipment. Many of the police transportation were of German make like 113 Benz Truck, LG and Police Squad cars. There were high ranking Somali police officers who spoke German as well. I bet Somalis confused today's Germans with Hitler as one in ideology.

Anyone has their phone number? I want to see what they would say when I call them and inform them what the symbol stands for outside Somalia.

Muslim ma tihid will be their answer. Look a that cute Hijabi wearing the hat with the logo. Sweetheart waa innocent. No clue what she has on her head.
I have a feeling someone is playing a joke on them :drakelaugh::mjlol:

Lkn I think once they learn about the symbol than they will change it to something else.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
On a side note, Germany used to help the Somali police with training and equipment. Many of the police transportation were of German make like 113 Benz Truck, LG and Police Squad cars. There were high ranking Somali police officers who spoke German as well. I bet Somalis confused today's Germans with Hitler as one in ideology.

My great-grandfather was trained in Germany, fun fact.

Why are these Dumbfucks using the symbol of a peoples(Aryans/Indo-Europeans) that would've deemed them as racially inferior negros(Sub-Saharan Africans) to justify extermination.

Somalis like this negro are finished wallahi:
:mjlol::mjlol:
58379621_2405493169463764_9210815927598186496_n.jpg
That symbol id orginally from india and is a peace symbol stole by cadans

My great-grandfather was trained in Germany, fun fact.

My father spoke fluent German and worked for the Interpol division at the the police command center on a need basis. His main task was with the department called the lead division of planning and training of officers.

I have pictures of him seated at a conference, him on one side and about a dozen high ranking officers graduating on the other side. He used to teach these officers before they were sent to Italy and Germany for training. The officers had to pass a qualifying test to continue their studies outside Somalia. These officers came from all regions and clans of Somalia. They had one thing in common, they were educated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending