Mogadishu & the end of Farmaajo’s Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
In 2 and a half hours Farmaajo will no longer be the legal President of Somalia.

Gedo 1991

Gedo 2021

A7ECAD12-2223-46A1-9DF0-04A490289D4C.jpeg

Duchess

VIP
Aight, I'm also MJ, but lets say Farmaajo stays as president, what's gonna happen? Puntland is not gonna have relations with the Somali government? A new separatist movement in Somalia? What are the consequences here?

This happened before in 2000. Puntland boycotted the Arta conference and did not recognize the Arta government.

Leaders from the self-declared state of Puntland, in the northeast, issued a statement saying there would be no participation unless the Djibouti conference recognised the existence of Puntland.

To the people that are not familiar with Somalias current laws are spreading misinformation about the mandated term of the Executive and legislative institutions within Somalia. Tomorrow you will wake up and the President will still be in office. Some of the people that oppose the elections are looking to cause a constitutional crisis and ensure that Kenya wins the ICJ case, but this will end in failure.

The current parliament and President/Prime Minister are legally mandated to head the country until an election takes place and a new term is agreed upon. This is acknowledged by the international community and all of the relevant stakeholders.

EtnMWN2VcAIjbih

EtnMWbZVcAQ9a-y

Head of parliament mursal made it clear what would happen after feb 8th, business as usual

This happened before in 2000. Puntland boycotted the Arta conference and did not recognize the Arta government.

This is not a precedent. :mjlol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
PM Roble's speeches in Parliament this week should shed more light on what the law says, and next steps

Duchess

VIP

Love it or not, He is still your President after Feb 8th.

giphy.gif

Your boy had an opportunity to get his extension and failed. If Puntland’s input didn’t matter Farmaajo would not have spent 3 days in Dhuuso mareeb trying to get a last minute extension. There is no agreement and his term ends in 2 hours whether elections are held tomorrow or not. If there is no election there will be a caretaker government led by the speaker until Somalia is deemed ready. Puntland and Jubbaland will not recognize Farmaajo as President of Somalia after midnight and neither will the HAG opposition. Tick tock.:mjcry:

Until successors are elected the current administration will continue to bring progress and development to the country.

Here is the UNSOM rep to Somalia saying what the PM will reiterate in a couple days.

"

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Why are you guys celebrating potentially getting a HAG in office

I thought you PLers pref Farmaajo to HSM or SS
:mjkkk:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
James swan is not happy. The IC don't want farmaajo but the sheer incompetence of deni and madoobe allowed farmaajo to check mate them once again legally. The truth is the opposing forces could not win and were not ready, hence why they delayed the elections and refused to comprise. Their backers payed them handsomely and they still cannot win against farmaajo.

They plan but Allah is the best of planners.

Yep, they went a caretaker government to either 1.make Kenya win the case or 2. take the case out of court by claiming there is no legal government in Somalia. It won't happen, Farmaajo is still legal president. Like mursal said, "it's business as usual".

Som

VIP
Your boy had an opportunity to get his extension and failed. If Puntland’s input didn’t matter Farmaajo would not have spent 3 days in Dhuuso mareeb trying to get a last minute extension. There is no agreement and his term ends in 2 hours whether elections are held tomorrow or not. If there is no election there will be a caretaker government led by the speaker until Somalia is deemed ready. Puntland and Jubbaland will not recognize Farmaajo as President of Somalia after midnight and neither will the HAG opposition. Tick tock.:mjcry:
PL and JL can say what they want but the international community will recognize Farmaajo.

Duchess

VIP

The “HAG” opposition are Mudulood or half Puntite (AA). The Mudulood - Puntite alliance is a historic one going back at least 70 years to the SYL days.

There were some issues like the civil war and HSM’s presidency, but our leaders have buried the hatchet now. President Deni was welcomed like a King in Mogadishu this past summer.

Puntland prefers a Mudulood President or AA over Farmaajo. Most Puntites on this forum hate Farmaajo. I don’t know where you get the idea they would prefer him over HSM or SS? :fantasia2:

Personally I thought Farmaajo was smarter than this. I was convinced he would get his extension during the conference but he refused to accept the legitimacy of President Madobe and his authority over Gedo.

better question is why has marehan(farmaajo) done that now other daroods prefer HAG president over one of their own? :mjkkk: you have to be a special type of traitor to be disowned by your community like that.

The “HAG” opposition are Mudulood or half Puntite (AA). The Mudulood - Puntite alliance is a historic one going back at least 70 years to the SYL days.

There were some issues like the civil war and HSM’s presidency, but our leaders have buried the hatchet now. President Deni was welcomed like a King in Mogadishu this past summer.

Puntland prefers a Mudulood President or AA over Farmaajo. Most Puntites on this forum hate Farmaajo. I don’t know where you get the idea they would prefer him over HSM or SS? :fantasia2:

Personally I thought Farmaajo was smarter than this. I was convinced he would get his extension during the conference but he refused to accept the legitimacy of President Madobe and his authority over Gedo.

By now Mudulood should recognise which Daarood want to stay in their own lands and which "Daarood" are actually a parasitic entity that superglues itself to the Kursi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending