Mogadishu is burning as explosion rocks Xalane

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Roobloow intaad Farmaajo weerar ku ahayd AS ka faidayste!

TekNiKo

VIP
Rooble has affected SNA/NISA morale and is indirectly facilitating terror attacks. We must stop this madman

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Shit that happens when hawiye takes control, i have said this in previous threads but got dislikes.

What do hawiyes benefit us but destruction? Truly cursed people wallahi, whatever they touch turns into garbage.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Farmaajo and his Ghetto cronies out of Mogdishu is all I need to hear for now, these people don't bring no development or any security reforms of any kind, they fled their hellhole regions of Gedo and Galgudduud to live of the expenses of Mogdishu residents.

Somalis have proverb that says, "ninkaad kabaha u dhiibanaysid kabihiisa la fiiriyaa", to think a Boon can develop your town while his town has no running water or paved road is oxoymoron.:bell:

Seems like you're excited by this news Mr Terrorists Sympathiser. You are the same guy who's being cheering on kebab killing people all over Somalia.

A blood sucking jobless qabilist who wants to see everyone in misery.

TekNiKo

VIP
Seems like you're excited by this news Mr Terrorists Sympathiser. You are the same guy who's being cheering on kebab killing people all over Somalia.

A blood sucking jobless qabilist who wants to see everyone in misery.
Nope just reporting news you turned tribalist after Ikraan Tahliil case and now attacking me eh? Welcome to FKD club your just as deranged yet you fail to admit it :hemad:

Nope just reporting news you turned tribalist after Ikraan Tahliil case and now attacking me eh? Welcome to FKD club your just as deranged yet you fail to admit it :hemad:
Nothing tribalist about Ikran Tahlik case. I supported Farmaajo even when he fired Kheyre.
But you started attacking him when you couldn't get a job because you were from the same sub clan.

I have principles unlike you, based on justice and accountability. The case of Ikran is a huge miscarriage of justice and accountability. I support the PM to get to the bottom of it.

reer

VIP
Nothing tribalist about Ikran Tahlik case. I supported Farmaajo even when he fired Kheyre.
But you started attacking him when you couldn't get a job because you were from the same sub clan.

I have principles unlike you, based on justice and accountability. The case of Ikran is a huge miscarriage of justice and accountability. I support the PM to get to the bottom of it.
beenaale. ikrans case blew up when shabab said we never killed her she was a sidepiece to this politics. :mjlol:

TekNiKo

VIP

Even your uncle Khayre is quiet about this case and has refused to say anything other than tacsi.

Murusade leader is very wise not to jump like Rooble, I suggest you follow his path young Padawan

beenaale. ikrans case blew up when shabab said we never killed her she was a sidepiece to this politics. :mjlol:
She never was a 'sidepiece'. The case was important and on sep 2 Fahad Yasin tried to blame it on shabaab and they declined it.

We are not stupid to buy such an obvious lie. She was last seen in NISA headquarters being abducted in a NISA vehicle. Justice will prevail and get to the bottom of this heinous crime.

Even your uncle Khayre is quiet about this case and has refused to say anything other than tacsi.

Murusade leader is very wise not to jump like Rooble, I suggest you follow his path young Padawan

I'm not a retarded qabilist like you who follows a random politician from my clan hoping to get a job. I follow my principles and what is right. We will get to the bottom of the murder of Ikran Tahlil.

TekNiKo

VIP
I'm not a retarded qabilist like you who follows a random politician from my clan hoping to get a job. I follow my principles and what is right. We will get to the bottom of the murder of Ikran Tahlil.
You attacking me personally about some “job” like that has anything to do with the topic. You are easily hoodwinked and quite deplorable, this is our last engagement.

Trending

Latest posts