Mogadishu is burning as explosion rocks Xalane

You attacking me personally about some “job” like that has anything to do with the topic. You are easily hoodwinked and quite deplorable, this is our last engagement.
Yes it has everything to do with the thread. You are solely motivated by what you think you can get.

You claim to be a sufi yet support shabaab if your 'enemy clan' gets killed by them. You have no principles or morals other than what benefits you. Flip flop from Pro or anti Farmaajo because of job prospects.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yes it has everything to do with the thread. You are solely motivated by what you think you can get.

You claim to be a sufi yet support shabaab if your 'enemy clan' gets killed by them. You have no principles or morals other than what benefits you. Flip flop from Pro or anti Farmaajo because of job prospects.
Siyasaad dan joogto maleh sxb todays friend can be tomrrow”s enemy, I am like your typical Somali.

reer

VIP
She never was a 'sidepiece'. The case was important and on sep 2 Fahad Yasin tried to blame it on shabaab and they declined it.

We are not stupid to buy such an obvious lie. She was last seen in NISA headquarters being abducted in a NISA vehicle. Justice will prevail and get to the bottom of this heinous crime.
she was a sidepiece until the shabab statement. the crocodile tears for the h2u bakhti is hilarious tho. im not a fake wadani i sport my clan bias.

Siyasaad dan joogto maleh sxb todays friend can be tomrrow”s enemy, I am like your typical Somali.
So you admit to being immoral caalool u shaqeste. FYI I hate all those Somali politicians. I if you want to be in that merry camp of despicable deplorables you're welcome.

TekNiKo

VIP
So you admit to being immoral caalool u shaqeste. FYI I hate all those Somali politicians. I if you want to be in that merry camp of despicable deplorables you're welcome.
So Rooble wa nin nadiif so mahan? You will learn in time :hemad:

she was a sidepiece until the shabab statement. the crocodile tears for the h2u bakhti is hilarious tho. im not a fake wadani i sport my clan bias.
Well, I'm a true wadani who doesn't take crap from my clan or others. My bias is towards the Somali people.

You disparaging a dead woman who was killed by the government for clan reasons. That says all I need to know about you.

reer

VIP
Well, I'm a true wadani who doesn't take crap from my clan or others. My bias is towards the Somali people.

You disparaging a dead woman who was killed by the government for clan reasons. That says all I need to know about you.
what happened to wasiir siraaji why arent you campaigning for him? dead h2u la dilay maxaa iga khuseeyo? i dont see abdirahman abdishakur and yalaxoow screaming for marehan. anaa marehan ah adeerkay farmajo i support him over mucaaradka. :kanyeshrug:

what happened to wasiir siraaji why arent you campaigning for him? dead h2u la dilay maxaa iga khuseeyo? i dont see abdirahman abdishakur and yalaxoow screaming for marehan. anaa marehan ah adeerkay farmajo i support him over mucaaradka. :kanyeshrug:
Disingenuous argument. I support justice for all. It does not mean I support my clansman when he kills someone like you do. It is low IQ retarded nonsense to support a murder because he's from your clan.

reer

VIP
Disingenuous argument. I support justice for all. It does not mean I support my clansman when he kills someone like you do. It is low IQ retarded nonsense to support a murder because he's from your clan.
farmajo waa adeerkay. iskaba daa farmajo i have supported marehan warlords like your ilk champion yalaxow qeybdiid ali mahdi. somalia waa qabiil society farmajona waa nin marehan. i give zero hoots about the girl alive or bakhti.

farmajo waa adeerkay. iskaba daa farmajo i have supported marehan warlords like your ilk champion yalaxow qeybdiid ali mahdi. somalia waa qabiil society farmajona waa nin marehan. i give zero hoots about the girl alive or bakhti.
Unlike you I don't support those people. And certainly don't call a murderd woman bakhti in the name of supporting my murderous adeer.

Ikran will get justice and we will see who is the bakhti.

It is unfortunate that you have been swallowed by so much hatred and qabyaalad to call this poor woman bakhti. Who left her life in the UK to help her country.

Wallahi I feel sorry for you and all the deranged qabilist on here who lough at Somali women getting raped as fkd.

May Allah (SWT) heal all your dark hearts.

TekNiKo

VIP
I hope your trolling dude, even I wouldnt go as far as to call a dead muslim woman bakhti, check yourself. Ikraan deserves justice whoever killed her must be brought to justice if she was indeed murdered. Her case has been highly politisized though by nefarious actors.

reer

VIP
I hope your trolling dude, even I wouldnt go as far as to call a dead muslim woman bakhti, check yourself. Ikraan deserves justice whoever killed her must be brought to justice if she was indeed murdered. Her case has been highly politisized though by nefarious actors.
i had enough of @Eggman crocodile tears he lacks the anger when mx la caayo but suddenly xasaasi noqdo. i give zero hoots about gabadha the same way dadka ay aamusaan marki mx la dilo. daacadnimo oo doqonimo ah looma baahno.

Last edited:
i had enough of @Eggman crocodile tears he lacks the anger when mx la caayo but suddenly xasiisi noqdo. i give zero hoots about gabadha the same way dadka ay aamusaan marki mx la dilo. daacadnimo oo doqonimo ah looma baahno.
Are you having a laugh. I have always done so weather be Kenyans in Gedo or Galmudug. I have always being consistent in this to the point people on here call me MX.

Stop the nonsense and address the qabilist hate you carry in your heart. To call this murderd woman bakhti, who wanted to serve her country is too far.

reer

VIP
Are you having a laugh. I have always done so weather be Kenyans in Gedo or Galmudug. I have always being consistent in this to the point people on here call me MX.

Stop the nonsense and address the qabilist hate you carry in your heart. To call this murderd woman bakhti, who wanted to serve her country is too far.
lmao. cry me river.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
You fucking suck as a human being.

Trending