Mogadishu houses half Million IDPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly from D&M community,i wonder if they are contributing to the security situation in the country,they are easily bought for sucide missions by Dahabshiil company -the main financier of alshabab and ISI in The Horn of africa.

These idp are hawiye, stop saying they are dm

no they are not hawiye,hawiye are enjoying $$$,these idps need to carry ID CARDs,

Damu
Dahabshiil recently come under the radar of the Security apparatus and many other companies which i wont disclose.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Damu
Dahabshiil recently come under the radar of the Security apparatus and many other companies which i wont disclose.

When shabab was fighting the tfg and ethiopians you celebrated them as freedom fighters or resistance fighters, why did you all not thank dahabshiil if he was the backer? why blame him now?

Aweys the man who founded all terrorist groups from al-itihad,UIC,shabab,hizbul-islam who lives comfortable in house arrest is not blamed, sheik sharif became your leader and indhacadde a general but no it must be dahabshil:umwhat:

Damu
Ethiopians troops have a country where they practice their genocides,the people didnt want ethiopian forces,always what the majority wants ,dahabshiil is becoming an elephant in the room.any evidence if found they will be in trouble.

waraabe

Your superior
Damu
Ethiopians troops have a country where they practice their genocides,the people didnt want ethiopian forces,always what the majority wants ,dahabshiil is becoming an elephant in the room.any evidence if found they will be in trouble.
Trust me, before anything happens to DS hormud the biggest hawiye business will go down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts