Modern women unrealistic expectations

Xoxoxo

VIP
I love the confidence. You're so sure he's gonna go for you and marry you. Mashallah. Keep your chin that high, abaayo. I will pray this saaxiib puts a ring on you.

Pray Yom Kippur GIF
Thank you Habibti and he’ll for sure will because I have an unique taste and no xalimo would even look his way 😍
1643317452384.gif

Xoxoxo

VIP
Interesting, interesting. Unique taste you say. Tell me more.

Oliver Sacks Wow GIF by Kino Lorber

Also, I'm a xabibi, not a xabibti, my sis.
Okay Xabibi

Idk I find the most attractive thing about him his Slimness, idk how to explain it but Farax is skinny and tall like a model + brown/dark skin. He also likes to take care of himself. He’s definitely my dream type of guy
sipping love and hip hop GIF by VH1

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Okay Xabibi

Idk I find the most attractive thing about him his Slimness, idk how to explain it but Farax is skinny and tall like a model + brown/dark skin. He also likes to take care of himself. He’s definitely my dream type of guy
sipping love and hip hop GIF by VH1
But why do you assume other Xalimos would take no interest.

Xoxoxo

VIP
But why do you assume other Xalimos would take no interest.
My friends said that he was ugly to the core (which I do not believe) & that he’s way to feminine (which is also a lie).

they are complaining and saying that I am blind and that the dude is far (which isn’t true, we live on the same continent and there’s just a country between us).

My friends said that he was ugly to the core (which I do not believe) & that he’s way to feminine (which is also a lie).

they are complaining and saying that I am blind and that the dude is far (which isn’t true, we live on the same continent and there’s just a country between us).
I'm kind of interested in seeing what this fellow looks like, morbid curiosity ba I haaya :damn:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

I feel like maybe your friends are pulling the old "Kill her interest so I can have him."?

:pachah1:

I want to look healthy and young at 60. Kids will only make me age faster, I had my younger brothers as my children so that was enough. View attachment 213140
U love the dunya too much.
When ur in the grave looks don’t=good deeds
Allah doesnt care about ur looks
If you have righteous children they can make dua for u and raise ur rank, thats one of the main reasons to have children.
Don’t be fooled by shaytaan, u can try delay ur inevitable end but u will eventually rot away anyway.
Choose the better path. Invest in ur future

Trending