Modern women unrealistic expectations

'Modern women want weddings not marriage'

This how much of a feminist society we live in Telling average woman they are average is a insult. A average man knows he’s average

@En_Sabah Nur be careful bro dont marry into the Western women sphere of feminism.
Please don't share content of gay men who hate women. It doesn't make sense. He should leave women alone loooool

I like wealthy and good looking guys so stay mad.

so she should just have zero standards and expect nothing from her husband? her requests aren't even hard to fill but ofc lazy men are complaining about it
What you mean she literally offered nothing guaranteed lol .

"Your money is our money & my money is mine" is not from the Deen .
His money is his & her money is hers.
They want to gain access to women and benefit without giving much in return. Its all about getting the most out of women with the least amount of work. Hence, women with any sort of standards is vilified.
Its literally the same for women . Switch the words men & women lol.

I remember our first interaction when a sspot xalimo made a thread public by accident & I was able to save it & posted it.
She advocated that xalimos should milk their men & always remember men are "their enemy" .

You dodge everything she said & only addressed my point when i said "his money is his & her money is hers isnt from the deen".

Stop acting like a victim always you shallow.

What you mean she literally offered nothing guaranteed lol .

"Your money is our money & my money is mine" is not from the Deen .
His money is his & her money is hers.

Its literally the same for women . Switch the words men & women lol.

I remember our first interaction when a sspot xalimo made a thread public by accident & I was able to save it & posted it.
She advocated that xalimos should milk their men & always remember men are "their enemy" .

You dodge everything she said & only addressed my point when i said "his money is his & her money is hers isnt from the deen".

Stop acting like a victim always you shallow.
Its a man's world. Humans are messed up both men and women, men merely manage to get away with it as they call the shots.

Women say my money is mine and his money is mine to illustrate that the husband has to provide. Even though that doesn't mean they can take everything from him ect. Women aren't even entitled to alimony in Islam ect.

Lets be real, apart from that, what Islamic rights do Muslim women even get in this world? Even a husband providing is debated by men these days just to shirk responsibilities, whilst we supposedly have to cook, clean, submit, have kids and nurture them mostly ourselves ect, you have some even saying marital rape is allowed ect. Its messed up. So lets not act like men and women are the same. Women especially in places like Somalia have it much harder.

Last edited:
Its a man's world. Humans are messed up both men and women, men merely manage to get away with it as they call the shots.

Women say my money is mine and his money is mine to illustrate that the husband has to provide. Even though that doesn't mean they can take everything from him ect. Women aren't even entitled to alimony in Islam ect.

Lets be real, apart from that, what Islamic rights do Muslim women even get in this world. Even a husband providing is debated by men these days, whilst we have to cook, clean, submit, have kids and nurture them mostly ourselves ect, you have some saying marital rape is allowed ect. Its messed up.
Most people dont study the deen they hear 1 part & interpret it however they want.

"My money is hers & hers is hers" is misunderstood by many muslims ,because nouman ali Khan said it in a khutbah. They took out of context & now it has a different meaning.

Not everyone is Muslim so of course traditional gender roles are debated .whether it is cooking,cleaning,working,providing.
Even though even for gaalo men&women protecting & providing is still necessary for a men .

50 years ago the concept of marital rape didn't exist. rape in marriage was seen as paradox & impossible. Which is interesting .

Most people dont study the deen they hear 1 part & interpret it however they want.

"My money is hers & hers is hers" is misunderstood by many muslims ,because nouman ali Khan said it in a khutbah. They took out of context & now it has a different meaning.

Not everyone is Muslim so of course traditional gender roles are debated .whether it is cooking,cleaning,working,providing.
Even though even for gaalo men&women protecting & providing is still necessary for a men .

50 years ago the concept of marital rape didn't exist. rape in marriage was seen as paradox & impossible. Which is interesting .
It always existed. They simply saw it as abuse. Call it whatever you want to call it. Also, 50 years ago men beating up women was normal and it was hard to report your husband for that. So, your point is like you saying that historically the concept of domestic violence didn't exist ect.

I'm fully aware that within the Sharia a husband who rapes his wife isn't punished the same or seen as a man that rapes a random woman. However, its still abuse and it goes to show how little some men value women if they think that its worth debating and believing its acceptable. We even have hadiths in which the Prophet s.a.w tells men to be gentle during intimacy rather than behaving like animals, yet some men think they can force themselves on her like she's property simply because she is now a wife. Really goes to show how sex is seen in some parts of the Muslim community.

I don't know any Muslim women who believes that she can take everything from her husband. We live in an age in which the cost of living is high and the average working wife actually contributes, even though Islamically she doesn't even have to give her husband or kids a £1. So I find it insane how Muslim men cry over women saying my money is mine and his is this or whatever nonsense, because men aren't even providing like they used to.

Last edited:
It always existed. They simply saw it as abuse. Call it whatever you want to call it. Also, 50 years ago men beating up women was normal and it was hard to report your husband for that.

I'm fully aware that within the Sharia a husband who rapes his wife isn't punished the same or seen as a man that rapes a random woman. However, its still abuse and it goes to how little some men value women if they think that it is worth debating and believing its acceptable. We even have hadiths in which the Prophet s.a.w tells men to be gentle during intimacy rather than behaving like animals, yet some men think they can force themselves on her like she's property simply because she is now a wife. Really goes to show how sex is seen as in some parts of the Muslim community.

I don't know any Muslim women believes that she can take everything from her husband. We leave in an age in which the cost of living is high and the average working wife actually contributes, even though Islamically she doesn't even have to give her husband or kids a £1. So I find it insane how Muslim men cry over women saying my money is mine and his is this or whatever nonsense, because men aren't even providing like they used to.
I agree with you to an extent, beating up your wife is haram from the get go ,marriage is/was seen as full consent to intimacy ,its different.
Abuse is also haram .
Also the definition of rape/consent is different from culture to culture & changed over time .

What do we expect would happen in a egalitarian capitalist society?
The government will provide for you housing & cayr a man isn't needed .
I don't know any Muslim women believes that she can take everything from her husband
You'd be surprised

I agree with you to an extent, beating up your wife is haram from the get go ,marriage is/was seen as full consent to intimacy ,its different.
Abuse is also haram .
Also the definition of rape/consent is different from culture to culture & changed over time .

What do we expect would happen in a egalitarian capitalist society?
The government will provide for you housing & cayr a man isn't needed .

You'd be surprised
Lets paint a picture.

So your wife says no one night, do you then overpower her, maybe beat her into submission and then forcefully have sex with her?

A woman has the right to be provided for. Does that mean she can now forcefully take his bank card? I used this example to show you, that whilst a woman has the right to have access to a man's money, she can't forcefully take it nor is it really her money and whilst a husband has the right to have intimacy with his wife, he can't forcefully take it nor does he own her body.

A man/woman might have the right to intimacy, but that doesn't mean you can force yourself on the person. Sex is meant to be enjoyable and something BOTH parties experience, rather than something a man takes with force.

Lets paint a picture.

So your wife says no one night, do you then overpower her, maybe beat her into submission and then forcefully have sex with her?

A woman has the right to be provided for. Does that mean she can now forcefully take his bank card? I used this example to show you, that whilst a woman has the right to have access to a man's money, she can't forcefully take it nor is it really her money and whilst a husband has the right to have intimacy with his wife, he can't forcefully take it nor does he own her body.

A man/woman might have the right to intimacy, but that doesn't mean you can force yourself on the person. Sex is meant to be enjoyable and something BOTH parties experience, rather than something a man takes with force.
I agree with you 100%.

You can't force your partner to do anything. That's not even something worth of arguing .

Denying the man intimacy one time is nothing major
Im talking about getting consent everytime is something which is pushed nowadays.
No consent means rape these days.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
“Nothing is worst than a Muslim feminist, she wants all the rights of Islam whilst not being traditional for her husband at all”

Mate you guys care too much. You can find all types of women in the world, from the traditional to the full on feminazi, let people be who they wanna be. I even support lesbian and gay people, controlling people will let your mind d go crazy truss me. Get the idgaf attitude. :lolbron: :lolbron:

A lot of niggas on this forum talk as if it wasn't a woman who brought them into this world.
Tbf their mom's were completely different when compared to the women they are used to. Their ideals are completely inverted. It's why men who were brought up by traditional women go back home to marry, it's so common now that it doesn't shock me. I know six faraxs my age who went to their gobol to marry. I could never do that still, the girls back there are completely different to me. I'd be murdered cos I like a drink occasionally. :damn:

Tbf their mom's were completely different when compared to the women they are used to. Their ideals are completely inverted. It's why men who were brought up by traditional women go back home to marry, it's so common now that it doesn't shock me. I know six faraxs my age who went to their gobol to marry. I could never do that still, the girls back there are completely different to me. I'd be murdered cos I like a drink occasionally.
6 guys huh? Where they around your age? I don't know a single Mali under 34 that married a back home girl or even a fob. I hold the same stance as you lol could never marry a girl from Africa it's a totally different world they grew up there will be no spark that drives us together other then looks & financial status.

I see what you mean with the mother tradition wife thing, i was pretty vague with my other comment. Idc if guys go for traditional girls it's your life do what you please lakiin, I don't like how this thread talks down to other women who are feminists. Let them live their lives they aren't hurting anyone. :what:

6 guys huh? Where they around your age? I don't know a single Mali under 34 that married a back home girl or even a fob. I hold the same stance as you lol could never marry a girl from Africa it's a totally different world they grew up there will be no spark that drives us together other then looks & financial status.

I see what you mean with the mother tradition wife thing, i was pretty vague with my other comment. Idc if guys go for traditional girls it's your life do what you please lakiin, I don't like how this thread talks down to other women who are feminists. Let them live their lives they aren't hurting anyone. :what:
Yeah, they all married in the past two years, it makes sense that you are going to meet women if you travel back home a few times. I feel you on the feminist stuff, if we were born women we would all 100% be feminist ourselves, shit why would another human dictate how we should lead our lives. I think it all stems from greed, humans are emotional creatures driven by logical apparatuses. Women like men who are wealthy, whilst we are attracted to beautiful and homely women. It is what it is. Once you understand this perspective of the world, then there is no point in denigrating others for their choices.

Or we don’t want naagonaageys men that talk about women all day.
Tbf these discussions are not only prevalent in the somali community but all communities that reside in the west even White folks. Its annoying time to the courter and the one receiving it. These are rampant unfortunately :dead:

I'm sick and tired of seeing these retarded incels (Fresh and Fraud) and batty boy divorcee everywhere on social media. This whole red pill movement is the male counterpart of that zodiac astrology bullshit women ramble about. It's quite disappointing to see Muslims jump on this bandwagon.
Some men have legit grievances with the current divorce laws, asset division etc, but these "redpill" fags muddy the water and keep hi-jacking the narrative. If they were serious, they'd be writting to their local representative en mass, but no. Male outrage is a business to these men, sowing discontent between the sexes is their bread and butter.

They're fucking grifters, plain and simple. An evolved version of anti-SWJ grifter cunts. But let's be real, I'd probably be a raging mysoginist if I had to seriously date, marry or have children with gaal women. They're the lowest of the low :francis:

Trending