Modern women unrealistic expectations

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

'Modern women want weddings not marriage'

This how much of a feminist society we live in Telling average woman they are average is a insult. A average man knows he’s average

@En_Sabah Nur be careful bro dont marry into the Western women sphere of feminism.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

some of our sisters are effected too... which is why a lot of sisters are single these days :O may Allaah help us!
Too many modern women have been brainwashed by DIsney in their youth they want those princess weddings with no accountability. The world doesnt need princesses!

LOL I'm dead at "You want to build an empire? Lady you cut hair" I don't even know why these women even come onto this show. They must have a humiliation kink or something. These manosphere guys don't seem to actually offer people advice, they just like to embarrass them to their sadistic audience. If you want beneficial help and life changing advice, don't waste your time with Kevin Samuels or Fresh&Fit types. I feel bad for the women who entertain these crowds.

I'm sick and tired of seeing these retarded incels (Fresh and Fraud) and batty boy divorcee everywhere on social media. This whole red pill movement is the male counterpart of that zodiac astrology bullshit women ramble about. It's quite disappointing to see Muslims jump on this bandwagon.

Manosphere/Kitten Sameuls logic:

It's women's fault that they're single mothers! They are causing destruction in society because of their choices!

Yet at the same time, he encourages women to sleep with 'high value' men within three dates and blames them for not putting out. Someone needs to explain that logic. These manosphere idiots think of women as sex dolls and are sex obsessed, want to sleep with us much women as possible and villify women for making men wait, yet if a woman gets pregnant, she's seen as the scum of the earth.

One thing women need to know, is that there is no winning when it comes to these sexist redpill/incel men. Sad to see some Muslim men falling for this.

Funny how these redpill men want women to marry early and get with men, but all they're doing is making men become repulsive and unlikable. Its having an opposite effect and creating severe gender issues.

so she should just have zero standards and expect nothing from her husband? her requests aren't even hard to fill but ofc lazy men are complaining about it
Girl, redpill and these sexist Muslim guys all operate in the same way. They want to gain access to women and benefit without giving much in return. Its all about getting the most out of women with the least amount of work. Hence, women with any sort of standards is vilified.

Manosphere/Kitten Sameuls logic:

It's women's fault that they're single mothers! They are causing destruction in society because of their choices!

Yet at the same time, he encourages women to sleep with 'high value' men within three dates and blames them for not putting out. Someone needs to explain that logic. These manosphere idiots think of women as sex dolls and are sex obsessed, want to sleep with us much women as possible and villify women for making men wait, yet if a woman gets pregnant, she's seen as the scum of the earth.

One thing women need to know, is that there is no winning when it comes to these sexist redpill/incel men. Sad to see some Muslim men falling for this.

Funny how these redpill men want women to marry early and get with men, but all they're doing is making men become repulsive and unlikable. Its having an opposite effect and creating severe gender issues.
also abayo kevin samuels has been divorced at least two times? why would anyone listen to someone who is clearly a failure when it comes to relationships?

Girl, redpill and these sexist Muslim guys all operate in the same way. They want to gain access to women and benefit without giving much in return. Its all about getting the most out of women with the least amount of work. Hence, women with any sort of standards is vilified.
gurl these people are crazy. everything that woman said was incredibly reasonable and not hard to fill. Yup, women have put up with this for so long that they consider these to be "high standards". these aren't even standards but are basic things that every woman should have access to in a relationship. they just see women as an object that should be quiet and become a maid for them. if you are unable to cook for yourself and do basic things, don't get married. No one wants to be like a mother to them

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Feminism is a modern day cancer ruining the minds of millions of young impressionable girls and women smh.

Zapfox1

ah yes because women having basic standards=ruining women and girls
Islam has basic standards and also gives women more rights than this western society. Basic standards to you is a girl shaking her pussy lips on tiktok and Instagram live screaming ‘period’

Zapfox1

That ain’t feminism nigga wtf.

:wtf:
That’s what a lot of girls think feminism, female empowerment and being independent is when in reality it isn’t. Feminism is women getting educated and also having human rights as well. Islam gives women so many rights that the west won’t ever

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
People seem to just overcomplicate this whole thing.
As a man, go out there and work, improve your financial situation, work on your mental health and self-respect. If a chick rocks with your program, that's cool. If she don't, that's cool too, there are more that might.
Just do things on your own time, don't let family, friends or some other chick stress you into something that will make your life harder unnecessarily.

Beyond that, this redpill thing is redundant.