Modern women unrealistic expectations

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tbf their mom's were completely different when compared to the women they are used to. Their ideals are completely inverted. It's why men who were brought up by traditional women go back home to marry, it's so common now that it doesn't shock me. I know six faraxs my age who went to their gobol to marry. I could never do that still, the girls back there are completely different to me. I'd be murdered cos I like a drink occasionally. :damn:
We want our hooyo quality type of women, we need a wife who will embody motherly traits not a “city girl” who has gone around the sug carousel.

"Your money is our money & my money is mine" is not from the Deen .
His money is his & her money is hers.
I would laugh in their face if someone said this to me. It's not that hard to get around that shit, just have seperate accounts and joint bank account you deposit money into every month to take care of household expenses.

Agreeing to have a joint bank account is the moment you lose your balls in any marriage/relationship wallahi. You might as well let her f*ck you with a strap-on at that point :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
A woman has the right to be provided for. Does that mean she can now forcefully take his bank card? I used this example to show you, that whilst a woman has the right to have access to a man's money, she can't forcefully take it nor is it really her money and whilst a husband has the right to have intimacy with his wife, he can't forcefully take it nor does he own her body.
Actually
A'isha reported: Hind. the daughter of 'Utba, wife of Abu Sufyan, came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Abu Sufyan is a miserly person. He does not give adequate maintenance for me and my children, but (I am constrained) to take from his wealth (some part of it) without his knowledge. Is there any sin for me? Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Take from his property what is customary which may suffice you and your children.
Sahih Muslim
The Book Pertaining to Judicial Decisions
Book 18, Hadith 4251

The husband shouldn't force his wife to sleep with him, Most of the time in the past a women would never refuse to sleep with their husband, since they know thats his right of marriage, they would never deny it from him since they know the importance of it, the encouragement is for women to willingly do it even if they dont feel like it, whereas a man should restrain himself if his wife doesn't want it from him and be patient until otherwise.

so she should just have zero standards and expect nothing from her husband? her requests aren't even hard to fill but ofc lazy men are complaining about it

not hers in particular, but a lot of women want a man that's 8 feet tall, makes a million a year, has ten cars, mansions, etc, bunch of unrealistic stuff.

Abaayo’s at this point it’s better for us to stay single and become cat ladies for our own sanity
That honestly isn't a bad choice, iskaabulunimada wa la caaya, laakin ihkhtiyaarnimada iyo xorka adi ba leh, ceeb iyo Dhaqan ha ka fikirin, xoolahaadi sidaad u isticmaashid ba ka fikiri karta etc... :mjhaps:

Xoxoxo

VIP
That honestly isn't a bad choice, iskaabulunimada wa la caaya, laakin ihkhtiyaarnimada iyo xorka adi ba leh, ceeb iyo Dhaqan ha ka fikirin, xoolahaadi sidaad u isticmaashid ba ka fikiri karta etc... :mjhaps:
Wallahi at this point f*ck Dhaqan 😭😭😭I’ll be more happy being alone

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
No leave me 😭 I am wallahi happy :westbrookswag:
You'll be depressed and regretful when you're 60 and realize your closest relationship is with a bisad and you know anime characters better than you know any real people. You're my kinwoman and I want better for you.

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

You'll be depressed and regretful when you're 60 and realize your closest relationship is with a bisad and you know anime characters better than you know any real people. You're my kinwoman and I want better for you.

Doctor Who Reaction GIF
Imagine wen shes in the grave waiting for extra good deeds then she clocks she never had kids to make dua for her

Xoxoxo

VIP
Imagine wen shes in the grave waiting for extra good deeds then she clocks she never had kids to make dua for her
I want to look healthy and young at 60. Kids will only make me age faster, I had my younger brothers as my children so that was enough.
1643317076134.jpeg

Xoxoxo

VIP

Doctor Who Reaction GIF
You know I sort off found my future husband wallahi! (Forgot to make a thread), he definitely looks like an anime character because he is ✨perfect✨

He’s Somali and I am currently stalking his insta and his other social media’s, and all I can say is, MASHALAH!!! I saw him on TikTok and did some investigation and it was worth it
1643317161626.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You know I sort off found my future husband wallahi! (Forgot to make a thread), he definitely looks like an anime character because he is ✨perfect✨

He’s Somali and I am currently stalking his insta and his other social media’s, and all I can say is, MASHALAH!!! I saw him on TikTok and did some investigation and it was worth it View attachment 213141

I love the confidence. You're so sure he's gonna go for you and marry you. Mashallah. Keep your chin that high, abaayo. I will pray this saaxiib puts a ring on you.

Pray Yom Kippur GIF