Modern Apartment towers opening in 2021 in Hodan district of Xamar

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
They need to build schools nigga not some skyscrapers that most can’t afford
What good is fukking schools if the people don't even have a place to sleep? They should check out highrise buildings across Africa like in Rwanda and Botswana they have 16 floor buildings that they rent out to locals for affordable prices. Housing is a big issue across the somali peninsula so I'm not tryna single out Xamar here.

They don't even have to make it fancy just make it affordable this one is a good example they sell 2bdrm apartments for 22,000 Kenyan shillings which is roughly 200$ American
afae4441284ef25e28e5bb9b5304be4c.jpg

What good is fukking schools if the people don't even have a place to sleep? They should check out highrise buildings across Africa like in Rwanda and Botswana they have 16 floor buildings that they rent out to locals for affordable prices. Housing is a big issue across the somali peninsula so I'm not tryna single out Xamar here.

They don't even have to make it fancy just make it affordable this one is a good example they sell 2bdrm apartments for 22,000 Kenyan shillings which is roughly 200$ American
afae4441284ef25e28e5bb9b5304be4c.jpg
Where is this at (I’m talking about the photo)

Trending

Latest posts