Moa Zedong killed 75m but look at China today, it was chaotic as Somalia. I urge that we kill few millions for glorious Somalia. Each clan sacrifice.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're the biggest self-hater on this website wlhi. I saw your other post calling yourself and your people savage animals too. And now you wanna say kill millions of Somalis? Are you retarded? "Oh this place and that place have lost millions of people and they're doing well, that must be the solution". Did you know Japan got nuked twice and now they're the most developed asian country? Let's nuke Somalia 3 times and maybe it'll be more developed than Japan :drakelaugh:. Even if you're joking just shows your hate for your own country. Wasakh

There goes the 68iq :drakewtf:

Am I responsible for ya being the joke of the world. Show me another truly failed state ? We are exceptionally screwed. No other country is anywhere near us.

I am just a philosopher...I’m picking on my brain to find a solution to our misery. Don’t accuse me.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Am I responsible for ya being the joke of the world. Show me another truly failed state ? We are exceptionally screwed. No other country is anywhere near us.

I am just a philosopher...I’m picking on my brain to find a solution to our misery. Don’t accuse me.
South Sudan

whatever the f*ck Iraq is right now

North Korea

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I suggest the main 4 clans each sacrifice one subclan and the .5s get wiped out completely any suggestions guys :lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This actually has an element of truth. Somalia won’t work because it’s constantly working on reform, but reform isn’t ideologically exciting. What we need is a revolution, a few ideologically driven “true believers” can achieve almost anything, just like in China. A part of that revolution could be to largely do away with tribes. In any case, nothing drives dramatic change quite like blood.

View attachment 102003

I watched a documentary few hours ago about the life and times of Chairman Moa. Come to find out to my horror China was screwed and chaotic like our country. It was fragmented into different fiefdoms, landlords, warlords, charlatans and thieves. Chairman Moa and a group of revolutionaries came together and gradually got the true salt of the earth of the nation to come on board. They joined the rebel revolutionaries. They literally swept by idiot “national government” who were identical to the “national government of Farmaajo” today. China of 1910 is identical where Somalia is at today. (Keep in kind that China was dismembered by Western countries whereby they forcibly took Honk Kong, Shanghai and other Chinese locations ).

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
South Sudan

whatever the f*ck Iraq is right now

North Korea

So South Sudan has 6 different competing presidents ? And are we now gonna compare ourselves to an infant?

Iraq has recovered

North Korea is a proud country and respected country dammit

Just pay me 100mil. and I'll kill every last one of them . I'll go Itachi on their timo jileec asses.:kendrickcry:
Then, I'll join beesha Madowwayen , buy a farm and a small hut.

EntireHappyAsianelephant-size_restricted.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

The fact that you believe the 68 IQ shows you don't think for yourself. That's a myth. Secondly, if you're such a so called philosopher, why you insult your own people so much? just because you're 68 IQ doesn't mean we all are.

No, those countries got better over time because they got rid of their old-school communist practices. Russia became capitalist over time, China started investing heavily into different markets across the world.

So South Sudan has 6 different competing presidents ? And are we now gonna compare ourselves to an infant?

Iraq has recovered

North Korea is a proud country and respected country dammit
This was 2013 things have improved, I'm certain we have gone from the #1 most failed nation to probably #3 or #4.

Trending