Moa Zedong killed 75m but look at China today, it was chaotic as Somalia. I urge that we kill few millions for glorious Somalia. Each clan sacrifice.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Stalin killed millions

Moa Zedong killed millions

And look at these countries.

We need a ruthless strongman to clean the country. Some clans will have more of theirs killed. It is for the sake of the nation. I urge you folks to accept this Great Leap Forward.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You're the biggest self-hater on this website wlhi. I saw your other post calling yourself and your people savage animals too. And now you wanna say kill millions of Somalis? Are you retarded? "Oh this place and that place have lost millions of people and they're doing well, that must be the solution". Did you know Japan got nuked twice and now they're the most developed asian country? Let's nuke Somalia 3 times and maybe it'll be more developed than Japan :drakelaugh:. Even if you're joking just shows your hate for your own country. Wasakh

You're the biggest self-hater on this website wlhi. I saw your other post calling yourself and your people savage animals too. And now you wanna say kill millions of Somalis? Are you retarded? "Oh this place and that place have lost millions of people and they're doing well, that must be the solution". Did you know Japan got nuked twice and now they're the most developed asian country? Let's nuke Somalia 3 times and maybe it'll be more developed than Japan :drakelaugh:. Even if you're joking just shows your hate for your own country. Wasakh
Menace has been doing this shit since you were in preschool. I have witnessed him banned from multiple forums. Legend :pachah1:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
This actually has an element of truth. Somalia won’t work because it’s constantly working on reform, but reform isn’t ideologically exciting. What we need is a revolution, a few ideologically driven “true believers” can achieve almost anything, just like in China. A part of that revolution could be to largely do away with tribes. In any case, nothing drives dramatic change quite like blood.

632E4D21-A7D8-4834-BD9F-F3A46D88E99D.jpeg

This actually has an element of truth. Somalia won’t work because it’s constantly working on reform, but reform isn’t ideologically exciting. What we need is a revolution, a few ideologically driven “true believers” can achieve almost anything, just like in China. A part of that revolution could be to largely do away with tribes. In any case, nothing drives dramatic change quite like blood.

View attachment 102003
Its very hard to have a revolution like they did in china 2020 when western countries with their interest will get involved and use tokens of those countries as their own. Its not possible for Somalia to have quick change because the one thing the war determined was no one was really stronger than anyone and just reinforced qabyaalad. We really could do with a strong dictator that put all these low life scammers in their place. You are better of having 1 big scammer than thousands of small ones like in somalia

Trending

Latest posts