Mo Farah: Great athlete, but also biggest simp

Would you guys ever raise a next mans child?

• No

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Yes, but only Muslim

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Maybe, depends

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I hate children

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is blind. I know it sucks but i heard she was the only person who believed in Mo before he had a name in the Media. He couldn't have trusted any girl in his life once he reached that level of fame.

This is why i respect Anthony Joshua, even with females worshipping him he still remembers those same girls weren't showing him any love when he was a bricklayer.

Sometimes a man can reach far places in life when his focus is away from pussy.

It makes sense he married her, she supported him and stood by him when he was not as successfull as now.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
True, but you cant blame me for being cautious after seen so many people around me either divorced, seperated or in unhappy marriages.

Tbh I have never been a person that dreamed of a huge wedding and lots of kids. I always wanted to help others in the world with my vocation and volunteering.

You shouldn’t make a decision based on fear just cause you seen you’re friends marriage problems don’t mean you’re gonna have the same problems

Let me ask you this question now this is personal have you ever wanted to be in a great relationship/marriage?

You shouldn’t make a decision based on fear just cause you seen you’re friends marriage problems don’t mean you’re gonna have the same problems

Let me ask you this question now this is personal have you ever wanted to be in a great relationship/marriage?

No I haven't.

If more people were this self aware there would be less dysfunctional families. Not everyone needs to marry.
Good on you for having your head on straight m'A.

LOL at not everyone needs to marry? It's a religious duty bro and It's half your religion and besides that if you don't get married it opens doors to zina.

Obviously I think it's important to discuss and plan everything with your partner before you marry them. Like talking about what they want out of the marraige and even discuss arrangements if the marraige doesn't work. As long as both parents are eilling to part of their kids life thats the most important thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts