MN Faaraxs tryna rob unconscious Cadaan girl but later claims to be joking

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Ngl, watching the first video, I feel disturbed:yloezpe::yloezpe:

Clout or no clout, he is a qasaaro and is putting somali men in a bad light. I am grateful the somali men I am exposed to would not do this to a woman.

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
They all seem to have got some issues. Apparently they both got issues. Something wasn't right. Anyways, clout is one helluva a drug as stated by @Timo Madow and proud

That nigga ruined his future lol. Staged or not:manny:

VixR

Veritas
Am sorry you feel that way I personally always try to do what's morally right.
Then how are you more worried about his personal consequences than his actions?

What he does personally, you defend and it becomes “us in jail”. But you don’t give the same energy for the good kind of “us” in the community. That’s why you’re all shit, and hard pressed to find anyone worthwhile among you.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I never would call the cops on a brother who isn't harming me unless the situation absolutely called for it (murder, rape, or kidnapping). I think these women on Twitter just enjoy seeing Somali young men rot in prison. Shameful women.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
My reaction to Uk xaliimos involving themselves in every faarax related thing
unimpressed (1).png

@Abdi Caato
I know is hard for you to believe but @Tukraq is right American somalis are the opposite of UK example in UK somali shiekh use Somali siil to convert here the somali shiekh give zero fucks and hate outsiders top to bottom Somalis here are xenophobic.
I never seen one convert in my life except my fake Muslim friend but his fake like us and pretends to be muslim.
:ehh:
Not everything is perfect so few s posted will happen but even then the community outright treats them like shit.
American elders still have strangle hold here UK seems like the elders are colluding to give the women away:francis:
Ask fellow uk poster @World who came here:ehh:

What L nigga, America is huge and Somalis live in many different states, that shorty that married the nigga who was locked up is not from MN. Naag Nool is from Africa what L did reer America take?

L thing is a joke sxb, is deji :camby:

Even if they are your neighbour we know in reality it has nothing to do with you kkkk

@Abdi Caato
I know is hard for you to believe but @Tukraq is right American somalis are the opposite of UK example in UK somali shiekh use Somali siil to convert here the somali shiekh give zero fucks and hate outsiders top to bottom Somalis here are xenophobic.
I never seen one convert in my life except my fake Muslim friend but his fake like us and pretends to be muslim.
Not everything is perfect so few *****s posted will happen but even then the community outright treats them like shit.
American elders still have strangle hold here UK seems like the elders are colluding to give the women away:francis:
Ask fellow uk poster @World who came here:ehh:
So you guys brag about pushing away and hating on people who convert to Islam like its the right thing to do? Man you guys are backwards. A sheikh that discriminate against new Muslims instead of guiding them is no real sheikh

So you guys brag about pushing away and hating on people who convert to Islam like its the right thing to do? Man you guys are backwards. A sheikh that discriminate against new Muslims instead of guiding them is no real sheikh

Sxb, you can invite ex-convicts to Islam without bribing them with a Xaliimo wife :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The audacity of reer Henny and reer Gaajo UK talking crap about American men.

American Somali men are far more educated, richer and more handsome than you guys. Stop hating.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending