MN Faaraxs tryna rob unconscious Cadaan girl but later claims to be joking

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I really don’t believe it, it looks like he’s holding her hostage, that girl was on some drugs and passed out. If not then she needs an Oscar for that performance

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

This is sickening. He was beating her up while she was knocked out. The video was not staged. She was forced to say that. He even said that he would do it again. This thread pissed me off. I can’t believe that some of you are making excuses for assault. He’s a piece of shit that needs to be put in jail.

Horta, never tell me what to do and with that condescending tone ever again.

If you want to boss a man around, talk to GTR about derailment as
he was the one that tagged me.

The reason you see this as petty is because you have no xiniyo between your legs.
I wouldn't expect you to understand at all.

Again, dont meddle in mens affairs, pls and thank you.
@Saredo Don't mind these losers. I don't pay attention to them, their petty words fly of me like dust. In real life @Luciddreamer and his minion @Shmurda won't dare say 5 % of what they wrote to me in this thread kkkk. They would be in for a rude awakening :icon lol:

He tagged me. Now he has to deal with the consequences.
kkkk what consequences? You're a kid in the literal sense of it :icon lol:. Why don't you go and develop more theories about how women develop 'bad vibes' and 'friendzones' instead? Or perhaps make a new shakespeare thread about how you found self-love? kkkkk

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
kkkk what consequences? You're a kid in the literal sense of it :icon lol:. Why don't you go and develop more theories about how women develop 'bad vibes' and 'friendzones' instead? Or perhaps make a new shakespeare thread about how you found self-love? kkkkk

Since you read my threads take a look at my new one.

It describes you perfectly.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Yeah I was confused about how this was misleading!

btw what’s your opinion on the faraxs justifying this?
Cus it said rape earlier and they ain't trying to rob her. Even though that isn't me defending them at all. They are scumbag, but the title is still misleading. I don't know why they got rid of it:gucciwhat:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Cus it said rape earlier and they ain't trying to rob her. Even though that isn't me defending them at all. They are scumbag, but the title is still misleading. I don't know why they got rid of it:gucciwhat:
True they ain’t raping or robbing but they are sexually/physically harassing her. Is that a more fitting title?

Tukraq

VIP
I feel you guys are overrating this, if this was an caddan couple it would just be seen as kinky, or or a weird skit that a couple did that didn’t land or generate any real clout, but no one would take it that serious, especially in the internet age

Tukraq

VIP
This is NOT Funny!

Omg! Someone Call the Police Please
I’m still not comprehending the police angle, yes hes in jail in the court of Twitter halimos but in reality this has almost nothing to do with police or any legal matters lol, especially when there both consenting, this is why the guy your voting for talks about grab em by the pussy but is elected and now sitting president(but I guess he was arrested and convicted by Twitter not reality)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m still not comprehending the police angle, yes hes in jail in the court of Twitter halimos but in reality this has almost nothing to do with police or any legal matters lol, especially when there both consenting, this is why the guy your voting for talks about grab em by the pussy but is elected and now sitting president(but I guess he was arrested and convicted by Twitter not reality)

@Tukraq Walaal, u need dua! Sit down so i can pray for u

Trending

Latest posts