MN Faaraxs tryna rob unconscious Cadaan girl but later claims to be joking

Lol it’s their fucking loss, Somali women we gonna run this shit anyways , let these idiots destroy each other and shoot each other :drakelaugh:

Somali men don’t care about their reputation cause they all low key hate themselves wallahi , I seent this on the low low, they ashamed to Be Somali and to even regulate their own men. That should not be a Somali woman’s problem lol.
A bit un called for don't you think sister? I don't hate who I am, neither do I hate where I am from. Don't make the mistake of thinking everyone is the same due to your past experiences. Wallahi I thank god in my prayers that I'm a somali and muslim. I rep my country 24/7.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
He might not but the ones killing each other every week in Toronto aren’t helping your image, we should always condemn their acts.
Condemning them won't stop them from what they're doing I could walk up to some somali folks and tell them stop gangbanging and they won't listen :kanyeshrug:

If niggas wanna throw they life away so be it I'm not gonna let that stop me from eating good :manny:

She’s their cracked out white girl who probably escaped domestic violence and child sexual abuse and those somali dudes supplier her with drugs.

Sad but common.

Then Somali dudes complain about being stereotyped as monsters.
Somali boys are black. All black men are stereotyped as monsters. It is what it is.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Condemning them won't stop them from what they're doing I could walk up to some somali folks and tell them stop gangbanging and they won't listen :kanyeshrug:

If niggas wanna throw they life away so be it I'm not gonna let that stop me from eating good :manny:
Treating them like the losers they are will definitely change things, Somalis have no problem ostracizing and shaming gays why can’t we do the same for rapists and killers? The families should be kicking them out of their house and their friends should stop hanging out with them, do you think leeches like them will survive without the support of family and friends?

Dont meddle in mens affairs, pls and thank you.

then take your little petty beef somewhere else. And don't derail this thread.

Treating them like the losers they are will definitely change things, Somalis have no problem ostracizing and shaming gays why can’t we do the same for rapists and killers? The families should be kicking them out of their house and their friends should stop hanging out with them, do you think leeches like them will survive without the support of family and friends?

I agree with you. We should shame criminals. We can't have this anymore.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
then take your little petty beef somewhere else. And don't derail this thread.

I agree with you. We should shame criminals. We can't have this anymore.

Horta, never tell me what to do and with that condescending tone ever again.

If you want to boss a man around, talk to GTR about derailment as
he was the one that tagged me.

The reason you see this as petty is because you have no xiniyo between your legs.
I wouldn't expect you to understand at all.

Again, dont meddle in mens affairs, pls and thank you.

Horta, never tell me what to do and with that condescending tone ever again.

If you want to boss a man around, talk to GTR about derailment as
he was the one that tagged me.

The reason you see this as petty is because you have no xiniyo between your legs.
I wouldn't expect you to understand at all.

Again, dont meddle in mens affairs, pls and thank you.

Again. Take your little petty beef somewhere else and don'T derail the thread. Thank you.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Again. Take your little petty beef somewhere else and don'T derail the thread. Thank you.

The irony.
By telling me what to do you're derailing this thread yourself.

It was over til you decided to be condescending and
patronizing in order to stroke your own ego.

Leave me the fk alone naaya.

Congratulations to @Gucci mane on his first platinum thread. I also believe it is his first "misleading" thread (and possibly the only thread he's ever created). Platinum threads usually only happen when they are misleading. You learned from the prolific liar @Grigori Rasputin but 2015 @Grigori Rasputin His threads today don't go past two pages. Everyone has figured out his shtick and tuned him out.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Congratulations to @Gucci mane on his first platinum thread. I also believe it is his first "misleading" thread (and possibly the only thread he's ever created). Platinum threads usually only happen when they are misleading. You learned from the prolific liar @r.kelly but 2015 @r.kelly. His threads today don't go past two pages. Everyone has figured out his shtick and tuned him out.
Bro I didn’t even make that title. Someone changed it into that. Misleading tag should be removed :gucciwhat:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
So they used his thread title? At least take off the misleading tag before people think I’m another r kelly :mjcry:
Yeah I was confused about how this was misleading!

btw what’s your opinion on the faraxs justifying this?

Trending

Latest posts