MN Faaraxs tryna rob unconscious Cadaan girl but later claims to be joking

What the hell is this outrage culture? It’s like people want to outrage each other and if you not outraged enough they want to make a scene. The internet is full of immoral behaviour and far worse than this. We all condemn this, but don’t act like you guys are doing anything more than writing few sentences here to make yourself feel good
Brother no one is saying you guys accept this. My point is we shouldn't even link or discuss about this degenerate type of behaviour.

Brother no one is saying you guys accept this. My point is we shouldn't even link or discuss about this degenerate type of behaviour.
we shoulnt ignore it either. Like I said twitter is full of young people doing stupid things for clout. The fact that he filmed himself and put it out there says he dont even see how wrong it is and think any reaction is good. Some people here are too apologetic to ajnabis when they do equally bad things and no one says this person makes white people or asains look bad.

"Whew child the police not killing you niggas fast enough"
I love that meme:deadrose: I even changed the thing under my name to show how much I believe Somali men belong in jail.
If only eedo Kamala Harris was a senator of Minnesota :(:(:oops:
EEl6CAWXkAEMZs-.jpg

FOH you braindead simp cow piece of shit :camby:
Speaking of 'braindead' you've been calling me simp for the past 2-3 days and nothing else. U ok mate? Sounds like a serious case of brain damage to me or is that simply the extend of your insulting vocabulary? Anyways I'd get it checked if I were you :gaasdrink: You're a straight sheep and a follower got that from while I was lurking. Just look you're literally regurgitating the same insult from @Luciddreamer :icon lol:.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Speaking of 'braindead' you've been calling me simp for the past 2-3 days and nothing else. U ok mate? Sounds like a serious case of brain damage to me or is that simply the extend of your insulting vocabulary? Anyways I'd get it checked if I were you :gaasdrink: You're a straight sheep and a follower got that from while I was lurking. Just look you're literally regurgitating the same insult from @Luciddreamer :icon lol:.
You wrote pages on a girls profile saying how much you miss her and she aint even reply kkkk you ass hoe keep dikkriding shordies best believe if she was a man you wouldn't be caping for her :camby:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

Never seen you talk bad about women, even when its the right thing to do.
A male feminist nacala tu caleyk.

Youre the type that would lick a womens fingers and wash her ass,
cook for her and raise her babies while shes off at work grinding.

If you want to be dominated by a women be my guest but dont masquerade that sickness
into a virtue ya xayawan.

What youre doing is scoring points with the women to get into their panties,
you little slippering weasle snake.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Any Somali guy defending this is fucked in the head.

As if we need a video of a black Somali beating up a white girl lol, yeah let’s see if your resumes don’t get thrown even More in the trash lol. Somalis guys can’t even protect their own self image , ladies let’s not waste our time lol....

It’s their house they gotta put in order. It just makes them look even worse when they don’t hold their brothers accountable.

You wrote pages on a girls profile saying how much you miss her and she aint even reply kkkk you ass hoe keep dikkriding shordies best believe if she was a man you wouldn't be caping for her :camby:
My man I simply shot my shoot, nothing wrong with that. Even by your own standards you have to appreciate the hussle.

Last edited:
Never seen you talk bad about women, even when its the right thing to do.
A male feminist nacala tu caleyk.

Youre the type that would lick a womens fingers and wash her ass,
cook for her and raise her babies while shes off at work grinding.

If you want to be dominated by a women be my guest but dont masquerade that sickness
into a virtue ya xayawan.

What youre doing is scoring points with the women to get into their panties,
you little slippering weasle snake.

Finally the basement theory crafter awakens. My man your description of me couldn't be further from the truth lol. 'Feminist' kulaha kkkk now I've really heard it all. I'd prefer you call me a deenist instead. I never insult someone except if they have earned my provocation. As I told you earlier you'd be surprised how I act or even look like in real life, and trust me my G I've never cared about women before. Thats not to say I have not received offers in the past (90 % of them being gaals). I can/would have gotten into panties if I wanted too, but I am a muslim :samwelcome:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Any Somali guy defending this is fucked in the head.

As if we need a video of a black Somali beating up a white girl lol, yeah let’s see if your resumes don’t get thrown even More in the trash lol. Somalis guys can’t even protect their own self image , ladies let’s not waste our time lol....

It’s their house they gotta put in order. It just makes them look even worse when they don’t hold their brothers accountable.
The fact that they can’t see the bigger picture is sad, his actions is ruining the image of Somali boys. We already live in islamphobic/anti immigrant nation, the last thing you need is to look like you are raping and abusing their women, I just can’t understand how anyone with a brain is defending this loser.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
The girl was definitely on something and unconscious.. I don't understand how she's playing this off as an act:mindblown:

She’s their cracked out white girl who probably escaped domestic violence and child sexual abuse and those somali dudes supplier her with drugs.

Sad but common.

Then Somali dudes complain about being stereotyped as monsters.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
The fact that they can’t see the bigger picture is sad, his actions is ruining the image of Somali boys. We already live in islamphobic/anti immigrant nation, the last thing you need is to look like you are raping and abusing their women, I just can’t understand how anyone with a brain is defending this loser.

Lol it’s their fucking loss, Somali women we gonna run this shit anyways , let these idiots destroy each other and shoot each other :drakelaugh:

Somali men don’t care about their reputation cause they all low key hate themselves wallahi , I seent this on the low low, they ashamed to Be Somali and to even regulate their own men. That should not be a Somali woman’s problem lol.

Btw the 'girl' chose to delete our past convos. So its not true that she didnt 'reply' to me. In fact we spoke for a long time, simply she didnt think I was 'real' (i.e. was a catfish) and thats that.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Lol it’s their fucking loss, Somali women we gonna run this shit anyways , let these idiots destroy each other and shoot each other :drakelaugh:

Somali men don’t care about their reputation cause they all low key hate themselves wallahi , I seent this on the low low, they ashamed to Be Somali and to even regulate their own men. That should not be a Somali woman’s problem lol.
Why would an somali in some random city in MN affect my day to day life?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

The funny thing is they try to put women down for marrying out or being a , at least those aren’t ruining our image, give me a Somali over killer/rapist uff calayk not only are they sinning they are seen as the lowest of low in any society, a few bad apples are going to ruin it for them and they don’t even know it. I wonder if they know or understand how the AA men image was ruined, they going down the same path.

Trending