Mississauga - Worse city for Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
nahh the transport is good your trippin lol see thats YOUR streets which is poorly maintained but in MY streets is good with no bad apple usually all the buuq and ciyaal suuq occurs in rexdale and other broken areas.
f*ck you Rexdale is the GOAT block in Toronto atleast our Somali gangsters are really bout it like sizzlac (RA) what you should really be doing is cussing out them wasteyutes in the jungle

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Rexdale is nice but it's just the white crackheads there :susp:
Rexdale is all melanin bruh your talking about Lakeshore :mjlol:

I guess Kipling has a lot of white crackheads but when you go to Jamestown Smithfield Neptune Dr Doomstown Islington/Dixon etc where Somalis live there’s no junkies:camby:

Rexdale is all melanin bruh your talking about Lakeshore :mjlol:

I guess Kipling has a lot of white crackheads but when you go to Jamestown Smithfield Neptune Dr Doomstown Islington/Dixon etc where Somalis live there’s no junkies:camby:
No I mean like the Rexdale wal-mart area. There are so many begging white crackheads
:susp:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
what you smoking dawgg its a great city unfortunatly ruined by few bad apples but it doesnt take away how good toronto is less pollution clean streets new houses transportation easy access couldnt call anywhere home tbh
Why do I have vip tag like you and why do you have special tag name after you and I don’t

Tf is this mods

@AussieHustler @Apollo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts