Mississauga - Worse city for Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Be grateful you don't live Brampton OP. That place is a 3rd world shithole.

They dont pay highest insurance rates in Canada for no reason.
Fucking Indians and Pakistanis ruined the place. It's curry city, and no one knows how to fucking drive. You're signing a death wish every time you drive past there man.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
so u at james town? come to pizza pizza near bestco, i will smash ur crooked teeth out. i live in woodbridge, 10 minutes away.
Why are you always ready to beef niggas man? :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

It reminds me of Seattle a lot it has the numbers and all the recipes to be popping but... :mjlol:

Alberta in general is a redneck state. Only reason I’d pick Ottawa over them two is because I’m in reasonable distance to Toronto Montreal and New York :manny:

Vancouver is my ideal spot but I don’t see that happening :susp:

New York? Whadatmean? You have your eyes on New York? For wha?

Oh gord please....no lamagoodles in New York please. I've lived in this great city for quite some time and i can gladly say that i have never had a lamagoodle siting.

Please keep it that way. Pas tru if you need to but we want to keep New York Lamagoodle-free. Capiche?

Thank you.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Rexdale for life my nigga. Real mans know Mt. Olive, Jamestown, and Dixon Rd.
Faxx my guy
Don't listen to them! This place is horrible. There is nothing to ever do man. Its so damn boring. Even Addis Ababa is more fun then this hell hole.
I went there during glofest it was actually pretty lit the whole downtown area had a next level vibe
Did not know my cousin (aun) was that popular with GTA Somali's.
he’s the king of Rexdale wdym

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
New York? Whadatmean? You have your eyes on New York? For wha?

Oh gord please....no lamagoodles in New York please. I've lived in this great city for quite some time and i can gladly say that i have never had a lamagoodle siting.

Please keep it that way. Pas tru if you need to but we want to keep New York Lamagoodle-free. Capiche?

Thank you.
Shut the f*ck up I would never want to live in that rat infested shit hole

But I need to be in reasonable distance so I can take care of you my son
did u say 2 weeks ago u stole a bike in dixon cuz u smoked too much weeds? and u also ran into some trouble and them cops are after you. dude, stop claiming tdot if u is shitty columbus ohio.
You’re retarded I lived in Toronto majority of my life I left to Columbus 1 week ago because my mom lives here and Canadian bwoy can’t track me here

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
The whole of Canada is :trash:. Young Somali men killing each other practically an epidemic in Alberta & Ontario the past decade. Not to mention this place is fucking expensive I fucking hate it, a gallon of milk goes for around $2.35 maybe $1.75 on a good day in the US here $5.50, carton of eggs in the US dirt cheap 1.50-1.85 on a bad day here $5:ohlord:. I'm not one to care to about brand names but a plan pair of Nike sneakers $150-180 in the US anywhere from $40-70$ at worst. Why is this God forsaken cold shit place so damn expensive, I could go on & on with more examples. Reer USA be grateful you don't live in this shit place:mjhaps:Waar f*ck the free healthcare, alx I have good health but I would rather have taken the $300 Obamacare penalty of choosing not to have healthcare than to pay 5x the price for living expenses:mjcry: I forgot Trump is in office the penalty has been waived:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending