Mississauga - Worse city for Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
Full of crime, gang shootings, stabbings, cold ass weather and is complete dump for Somalis.The Somalis that live there smell of piss most times otherwise the damp coated jackets reek the nighttime air; of that miserable city. End all, it’s the worst western city for Somalis.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Full of crime, gang shootings, stabbings, cold ass weather and is complete dump for Somalis.The Somalis that live there smell of piss most times otherwise the damp coated jackets reek the nighttime air; of that miserable city. End all, it’s the worst western city for Somalis.
What about Ottawa and Montreal?!! Are they any better.

Land of Punt

What about Ottawa and Montreal?!! Are they any better.
Ottawa is straight depression for Somalis, same as Toronto just a smaller version. While I don’t know anything about the Somalis in Montreal or the city.

Dumbass. Toronto is not even that cold compared to Minneapolis. Somalis here don't smell like piss and mostly smell like the Somali perfumes so stop lying.

Just because you are miserable in Toronto and your family was involved in gangs/stabbings, does not mean every other Somali in Toronto is.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
what you smoking dawgg its a great city unfortunatly ruined by few bad apples but it doesnt take away how good toronto is less pollution clean streets new houses transportation easy access couldnt call anywhere home tbh

Land of Punt

what you smoking dawgg its a great city unfortunatly ruined by few bad apples but it doesnt take away how good toronto is less pollution clean streets new houses transportation easy access couldnt call anywhere home tbh
Public transport is poor and unreliable, the streets in my part are poorly maintained. A few??, there’s a lot of bad apples.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Public transport is poor and unreliable, the streets in my part are poorly maintained. A few??, there’s a lot of bad apples.
nahh the transport is good your trippin lol see thats YOUR streets which is poorly maintained but in MY streets is good with no bad apple usually all the buuq and ciyaal suuq occurs in rexdale and other broken areas.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Just because you live in a miserable hood doesn't mean all Somalis living in Toronto are the same. Stop projecting your surroundings with the rest of the Somalis. Sure, we have gang problems in our community but they're a minority and Somalis have a reputation of smelling good so again I don't know what you're talking about?

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
f*ck you Tdot is the GOAT city we litt in this caribana in the summer nigga

Toronto is just as cold as New York Philly Minneapolis Seattle Detroit and plenty of other cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending