Missing Ohio Imam found dead

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are @Shimbiris and @Neero laughing?? This is serious Yaaqee. An Imaam dhaan is miising. this is NO JOKE

on the side note: How is a grown man like the Sheikh Missing tho? Is it mental illness probably? My analysis of his photo cannot come up with anything, perhaps due to his religious face

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The plot thickens

according to my somewhat half unreliable sources, the imam has been picked up by the feds. In some sort of a sealed indictment.

I again repeat, this is from my unreliable source

Also keep in mind that a spy was caught in the CAIR muslim advocate agency. Their director was a spy.
Did he provide info on this dude. I don’t know.

I don't think so. Feds will not make his family worry about him like this. This is NOT Liberia ok.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Why are @Shimbiris and @Neero laughing?? This is serious Yaaqee. An Imaam dhaan is miising. this is NO JOKE

on the side note: How is a grown man like the Sheikh Missing tho? Is it mental illness probably? My analysis of his photo cannot come up with anything, perhaps due to his religious face

We're laughing because before @Grigori Rasputin changed the title and text he was accusing Dabcasar of being the kidnapper/ransomer. 💀

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't think so. Feds will not make his family worry about him like this. This is NOT Liberia ok.

You’d be surprised.

The feds can arrest someone whilst waiting to arrest others and they don’t wanna tip the rest. It appears that it has backfired.

It’s unlikely though. You might be right.

The feds inform i guess.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I had the conscious part of me kick in. I had to change it.

However, as a crime enthusiast I can’t help but speculate that lunatic Dabz was in a bitter conflict with this mosque. He kept accusing them of overthrowing him from this mosque.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I had the conscious part of me kick in. I had to change it.

However, as a crime enthusiast I can’t help but speculate that lunatic Dabz was in a bitter conflict with this mosque. He kept accusing them of overthrowing him from this mosque.

Dabz is mentally ill. He needs to hospitalized

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just had a thought....

If his yellow van is also missing, it is possible FBI have him and his car.

For evidence purposes. IF a crime happened to him his van would have been found

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS!

The deceased was marry to a white convert. Married another woman. She was previously married to a madoow.

He also had multiple businesses. You mess with someone’s money you mess with their sanity.

I don’t know folks but I assure you this was an organized hit.

Absolutely wasn’t a hate crime (religious not race type ).

Last edited:

Trending