Missing Ohio Imam found dead

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Two things I will kill for with out consideration for the hereafter

1. Do something to my children, my siblings and parents. (You can go ahead and wipe out my cousins but that ain’t gonna make me kill you)

2. You mess with my thousands of dollars. My bad earned money. My belonging. I wouldn’t even know how to control myself.

1640431783185.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Someone hated him bitterly.

MARK MY WORD! It will be a Somali …..and C a fain chance that a madoow ( frm cadaan wife) …but my 99% law of probability leads me to believe the culprit is Somali with tremendous hate for the guy. Most likely business partners gone wrong. ( I keep hearing some unsavory business practices on the deceased ).
99% chance cadaan person did it if it’s related to his wife but you stick to the fact that she had a madhow ex? Yaab

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe a former Somali dhuksi student revenging back on his Macaaliin ???

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
99% chance cadaan person did it if it’s related to his wife but you stick to the fact that she had a madhow ex? Yaab

99% it was done by Somalis.

Apparently ransom was asked.

I’m leaning heavily towards Somali youths who knew he was loaded with all his businesses.

The van he was driving was painted yellow because he had a charter school and the van had “students” written at the back of it.
It wasn’t his personal car.

He owned the Masjid

He owned a charter school (very lucrative).

He owned a daycare.

He would do a food bank “philanthropy” (real purpose to get gov tax break).

God help us all.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
99% it was done by Somalis.

Apparently ransom was asked.

I’m leaning heavily towards Somali youths who knew he was loaded with all his businesses.

The van he was driving was painted yellow because he had a charter school and the van had “students” written at the back of it.
It wasn’t his personal car.

He owned the Masjid

He owned a charter school (very lucrative).

He owned a daycare.

He would do a food bank “philanthropy” (real purpose to get gov tax break).

God help us all.

Wow he was a CEO Boss. Haters. Every where they are haters, A whole village in Somalia now are against Mama Malyun for building a house for a crazy woman. Somalis are so toxic

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I actually think it was another Somali person. As usual. And then they’ll chant down the streets about justice and the police and the government, but the killer is in their backyard

The killer will be someone who attended his mosque. If he didn’t attend that mosque his close relatives attend that mosque.

this is a Somali on Somalia crime.

She made that collage less than 5 hours after the discovery of his lifeless body.

WHO EVEN REMEMBERS to put a collage together just hours after a love one is murdered.
:kanyehmm:

The cadaan wifey, the Cadaan wifey, she probably does not care a social media presence. Remember that she’s a convert. Many things are xaraam to her at that stage.
(I do understand where you were going with this question. I don’t think she committed this murder but her madoow ex is a prime suspect in my book. Don’t mess with a madoow’s ex. He’ll hunt you down).
I think every Somali in Columbus with a pulse is a suspect. Dabcasar is the only innocent one. He set an alibi in Kentucky