Missing Ohio Imam found dead

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS!

The deceased was marry to a white convert. Married another woman. She was previously married to a madoow.

He also had multiple businesses. You mess with someone’s money you mess with their sanity.

I don’t know folks but I assure you this was an organized hit.

Absolutely wasn’t a hate crime (religious not race type ).

Gri u need to do a deep investigative reporting. Why was he killed? Where was his body found? A profile of his convert white wife. This is deeper than i thought. Come to think of it now. his face looked like a trouble maker. AUN

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Gri u need to do a deep investigative reporting. Why was he killed? Where was his body found? A profile of his convert white wife. This is deeper than i thought. Come to think of it now. his face looked like a trouble maker. AUN

He was practically found less than 3 miles away from the Masjid.

He was found inside his yellow van.

He had his hands in businesses such as child care, Quran teaching, Masjid and etc. (some folks allege that he was a shrewd businessman).

Had multiple wives …(.former wives ? )…(some are heavily leaning on some spark from this scenario )

It just ain’t a random act of violence. This was a hit. Why? Nothing of valuable was stolen. He was found inside the van. He was shot at viral locations of the body. Multiple gunshot.
Did the ex man of the Cadaan lady of his felt some type of way and came to kill him.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He was practically found less than 3 miles away from the Masjid.

He was found inside his yellow van.

He had his hands in businesses such as child care, Quran teaching, Masjid and etc. (some folks allege that he was a shrewd businessman).

Had multiple wives …(.former wives ? )…(some are heavily leaning on some spark from this scenario )

It just ain’t a random act of violence. This was a hit. Why? Nothing of valuable was stolen. He was found inside the van. He was shot at viral locations of the body. Multiple gunshot.
Did the ex man of the Cadaan lady of his felt some type of way and came to kill him.

His business partner, if he had one needs to be investigated. A greedy person killed him. This is related to his business for sure. AUN

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His business partner, if he had one needs to be investigated. A greedy person killed him. This is related to his business for sure.

Someone hated him bitterly.

MARK MY WORD! It will be a Somali …..and C a fain chance that a madoow ( frm cadaan wife) …but my 99% law of probability leads me to believe the culprit is Somali with tremendous hate for the guy. Most likely business partners gone wrong. ( I keep hearing some unsavory business practices on the deceased ).

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Someone hated him bitterly.

MARK MY WORD! It will be a Somali …..and C a fain chance that a madoow ( frm cadaan wife) …but my 99% law of probability leads me to believe the culprit is Somali with tremendous hate for the guy. Most likely business partners gone wrong. ( I keep hearing some unsavory business practices on the deceased ).

Walaahi i can't wait to know who did it. This will be highly interesting. If it is another Somali-- then this will be shocking, Somalis will officially turn into the gaalo we watch in Dateline and 20/20....billa deen

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Walaahi i can't wait to know who did it. This will be highly interesting. If it is another Somali-- then this will be shocking, Somalis will officially turn into the gaalo we watch in Dateline and 20/20....billa deen

I am certainly capable of killing if I feel like I’ve been deceived out of thousands of dollars with someone I went into business with. On top of that the person takes me as a fool. Ignores me. Goes on to enjoy the now lucrative business.
I can see myself seeking terrible revenge. Terrible revenge Walahi.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am certainly capable of killing if I feel like I’ve been deceived out of thousands of dollars with someone I went into business with. On top of that the person takes me as a fool. Ignores me. Goes on to enjoy the now lucrative business.
I can see myself seeking terrible revenge. Terrible revenge Walahi.

and then what will u do if u go to the grave, all alone with the blood of another?

FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS!

The deceased was marry to a white convert. Married another woman. She was previously married to a madoow.

He also had multiple businesses. You mess with someone’s money you mess with their sanity.

I don’t know folks but I assure you this was an organized hit.

Absolutely wasn’t a hate crime (religious not race type ).
Hmmmm. So you think the cadaan woman set him up and told some people he got shmoney?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
BINGO!
I done told y’all they it was related to his business

I will give the full info once y’all’s emotions come down.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
and then what will u do if u go to the grave, all alone with the blood of another?

Two things I will kill for with out consideration for the hereafter

1. Do something to my children, my siblings and parents. (You can go ahead and wipe out my cousins but that ain’t gonna make me kill you)

2. You mess with my thousands of dollars. My bad earned money. My belonging. I wouldn’t even know how to control myself.