Miss Africa 2020

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
Black folks are fuming that a Tunisian beauty won the title:

The Blacks never learn wallah. Jealousy is poisonous.
:heh:
why are they upset? i mean look at this petite queen, bantus could neva :westbrookswag:

Nothing wrong with that AFRICA is very diverse something these bum Blacks need to learn and that Africa isn't just a Bantu population
Good thing the North Africans are reclaiming the labels "Africa" & "African" which are part of their heritage.

About time Africa is viewed for what it really is.

Who doesn't love seeing triggered Hoteps ? Kudos to my Black African Sister Soldier

giphy.gif

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
She might have Iberian or south european who knows

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
Wallahi, Somalis really don't care about this shit, eh? Too much to deal with, I guess. They sent a regular, Xalimo next door for this competition.

fdfd.png

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
Wallahi, Somalis really don't care about this shit, eh? Too much to deal with, I guess. They sent a regular, Xalimo next door for this competition.

View attachment 163265
yeah but them morrocan and xalimo is still better than all of them bantus innit :ahh:

The name Africa came into Western use through the Romans, who used the name Africa terra β€” "land of the Afri" (plural, or "Afer" singular) β€” for the northern part of the continent, as the province of Africa with its capital Carthage, corresponding to modern-day Tunisia.

She the real African :russ:

Trending