Misogyny is now officially a hate crime in the uk

The rapist is at fault, not his society or ethnicity. The rapes we have read about in Somalia did happen because of tribal bigotry or abuse of authority. Responsible Somalis do go out and do what they can. I have seen a video of a Somali father calling for the punishment of his son after rape charges.

Somalia has corrupt armed men who abuse their power when they get an opportunity. Somalis are not to be blamed though. There is no religion or common law that condemns ethnicities or nationalities for the misdeeds and corruption of some members among them.

I oppose the maligning of my kinsmen for a crime they are innocent of since they haven't collectively engaged in the crime, or collectively approve of rapists.

It is a societal issues as its the leaders 'odeys' who are allowing these men to walk freely amongst us. What does that say about how society views women?

This isn't the case of a man raping a woman and then swiftly being punished when enough evidence has been gathered.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
''Yes, officers. Right there. its the misogynist''
ᐈ Woman pointing stock photos, Royalty Free pointing photos | download on  Depositphotos®

View attachment 175664
Billings man accused of shoplifting, running from police | Crime & Courts |  billingsgazette.com

I hope you like being in Jail @Tdl :trumpsmirk:
More black man

tenor.gif

Honestly this is some obsession you have, I didn't say it doesn't happen, I am simply stating that the image you try to paint of Somalia being full of rapists is just delusion. There are no credible statistics which support this bogus theory of yours that rape is a common occurrence in Somalia.

It's quite pathetic how you pick and choose to cite stories too.

Do you have an amnesia? Should I remind you how you inserted yourself into this conversation? and yes I do have an obsession with this topic....and your point??

I wrote:

They’re not my country if I or my daughter or another xalimo can be raped and killed by group of men and they walk scot-free after paying $$$. If my husband can rape and abuse me anytime and no one bets an eye. If going out after Maghrib = guaranteed rape! Meanwhile I can walk around in NYC, London, Tokyo or Amsterdam etc at midnight and get home safely. So yeah not my country!”

You asked:

Do you have any actual source for these claims besides some obscure feminist website or "muh feelings" ?”

(I provided multiple sources)

You responded:

Honestly this is some obsession you have, I didn't say it doesn't happen, I am simply stating that the image you try to paint of Somalia being full of rapists is just delusion. There are no credible statistics which support this bogus theory of yours that rape is a common occurrence in Somalia.
It's quite pathetic how you pick and choose to cite stories too.”

Lol...Really? Do you even know how pathetic and irrational you sound right now? Throwing fallacy after fallacy to try to dig your way out. If you’re gonna try to argue with people, learn when to accept defeat. Smh

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
It is a societal issues as its the leaders 'odeys' who are allowing these men to walk freely amongst us. What does that say about how society views women?

This isn't the case of a man raping a woman and then swiftly being punished when enough evidence has been gathered.

Anybody denying that women are not disproportionately on the receiving end of violence is being dishonest. The problem is the very reductive and common sentiment that men in Somalia or the diaspora hate women. The reality on the ground is that there is no justice in Somalia-- for anyone. Only those who can take matters into their own hands are given their due. It is not a coincidence that many of the rape victims are those of minority clans and sub-clans. The way it works is that rape victims from smaller clans, even within a large tribe are pressured into taking blood money. If they refuse, the rapist either flees or is executed. The latter can't be undone and will linger resentment for a very long time. The same men that rape women and walk with impunity, are the same men that kill, rob, lie and destroy. It isn't the male class conspiring against the female class.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I gotta Google that Mysogny word cuz it sounds like Incel word. That incels.co forum and Reddit has used that word countless times before.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Does staring count as misogyny? We love to stare to assert dominance so i can imagine many farahs will suffer from this.

I always aggressively stare at women to improve my heart rate and made sure they know it because most of them are basically asking for it anyway.:kanyeshrug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does staring count as misogyny? We love to stare to assert dominance so i can imagine many farahs will suffer from this.

I always aggressively stare at women to improve my heart rate and made sure they know it because most of them are basically asking for it anyway.:kanyeshrug:

The rapist is at fault, not his society or ethnicity. The rapes we have read about in Somalia did happen because of tribal bigotry or abuse of authority. Responsible Somalis do go out and do what they can. I have seen a video of a Somali father calling for the punishment of his son after rape charges.

Somalia has corrupt armed men who abuse their power when they get an opportunity. Somalis are not to be blamed though. There is no religion or common law that condemns ethnicities or nationalities for the misdeeds and corruption of some members among them.

I oppose the maligning of my kinsmen for a crime they are innocent of since they haven't collectively engaged in the crime, or collectively approve of rapists.
You do realize if the governing bodies or men in power don’t speak up against injustice and violence and allow it to flourish....it is the responsibility of the people to stand up right? You can’t just point you finger at the govt and say it’s their fault and you have nothing to do with it. By staying silent and by silencing women like myself and Angelina and by defending what’s going on over there...you are in fact 100 percent liable as well. That’s make you a supporter! Don’t you get that?

“I oppose the maligning of my kinsmen for a crime they are innocent of since they haven't collectively engaged in the crime, or collectively approve of rapists.”

At no point did anyone here say every Somali is a rapist or murder, wtf! We’re talking about the country here! If you can’t criticize Somalia as a whole, then why do you feel like you can criticize Ethiopia or Israel or any country for the crimes of few?!? Its the same thing here no one is saying every single Somali or even majority are rapist killer savages...that’s absurd but we also have to acknowledge the serious and chronic issues at hand. Even if less than 1% of Somali men in Somalia are raping women that’s still problem that needs to be addressed and you can’t just shrug your shoulders and say:zhqjlmx:

Trending