Misogyny is now officially a hate crime in the uk

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I always aggressively stare at women to improve my heart rate

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
200.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Calling all of reer UK males never again vote for this retard. :idontlike: @Calaf @Karim @convincation come in
Its a win win, no more #KAM bullshit. Also, Sadiq Khan is still going to win unfortunately, I ain't a fan of the Tottenham boy, Shaun, and the Brian guy looks like a UKIP player. Khan is the only solution, even though he is a loss himself.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Police in England and Wales are set to record misogyny as a hate crime on an experimental basis from this autumn, a government minister has said, as the UK faces a reckoning on violence against women.

Susan Williams, a Conservative in the House of Lords and a junior minister in the Home Office, said in Parliament Wednesday that on an experimental basis, the government "will ask police forces to identify and record any crimes of violence against the person, including stalking and harassment, as well as sexual offenses where the victim perceives it to have been motivated by a hostility based on their se

Its for record purposes, the 97% story has been trending, and with that white lady death, its been breaking news. So its for statistical purposes.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Out of all things that desperately need to be officially a hate crime like Islamophobia attacks they’ve made Misogyny a hate crime :drakekidding:

Trending