Misogyny is now officially a hate crime in the uk

But what happen if a woman being misogyny against woman/men are thry getting arrested aswell ? :cosbyhmm:

Or it's just men that they are after. The amount holes in that law it has i swear.....

Yes, and your helping by silencing women right?!

Lets be real, if you're irritated by women talking about it on an anonymous forum, then I shudder to think how you would react to Somali women talking about openly.

Ask yourself walal and i'm trying to be respectful. Why does what I write irritate you?
The harsh truth is needed sometimes what exactly have you done for Somali females in Somalia I’ll wait. Complaining online isn’t helping anyone.

It is not common and also not unique to Somalia. All societies have challenges from the sea shores of Japan to the West Coast of America. Women often become victims of men who are either sick or feel entitled to rape women. Last American president who was supported by millions of so called religious folks admitted on tape how he forced himself on women and fingered them in the open. Many Americans still adore him and worship such a loser.

Let us justify the outrage and not generalize our society,

Am I cadaan? Am I not a Somali woman?

I'm invested in Somalia. I want to walk freely and I want to know that women can get justice and that society will not choose qabil over the lives and dignity of young women.

If the cries of Somali hooyos and Abos doesn't move you, then I don't know what will.

Honestly this is some obsession you have, I didn't say it doesn't happen, I am simply stating that the image you try to paint of Somalia being full of rapists is just delusion. There are no credible statistics which support this bogus theory of yours that rape is a common occurrence in Somalia.

It's quite pathetic how you pick and choose to cite stories too.

That was after Somali women started protesting and the abo was seen emotional on camera and then there was a huge backlash.

Where is the justice of the many Somali girls that were raped in other parts. There was a huge outrage as the odeys tried to intervene and let the rapist run freely.

Walaal, please and please do research.

The harsh truth is needed sometimes what exactly have you done for Somali females in Somalia I’ll wait. Complaining online isn’t helping anyone.

What power do I have as a Somali female?
Am I not a Somali woman? When I go back i'm just as vulnerable as them.

Instead of questioning me, stop silencing me. Use your influence as a man. Somalia is not like the UK.

Woman can't do anything if guys like you want to argue with us and silence us.

It is not common and also not unique to Somalia. All societies have challenges from the sea shores of Japan to the West Coast of America. Women often become victims of men who are either sick or feel entitled to rape women. Last American president who was supported by millions of so called religious folks admitted on tape how he forced himself on women and fingered them in the open. Many Americans still adore him and worship such a loser.

Let us justify the outrage and not generalize our society,
LoL to use Trump to justify or normalize the rampant, chronic and severe violence against women in Somalia is just about the most absurd and nauseating things I’ve ever read online! And just goes to show how far removed from reality you are. I suggest you go on google, research and read some and see if you can find an ounce of reasoning and little bit of empathy somewhere in you and then come back and reengage.

Am I cadaan? Am I not a Somali woman?

I'm invested in Somalia. I want to walk freely and I want to know that women can get justice and that society will not choose qabil over the lives and dignity of young women.

If the cries of Somali hooyos and Abos doesn't move you, then I don't know what will.

The rapist is at fault, not his society or ethnicity. The rapes we have read about in Somalia did happen because of tribal bigotry or abuse of authority. Responsible Somalis do go out and do what they can. I have seen a video of a Somali father calling for the punishment of his son after rape charges.

Somalia has corrupt armed men who abuse their power when they get an opportunity. Somalis are not to be blamed though. There is no religion or common law that condemns ethnicities or nationalities for the misdeeds and corruption of some members among them.

I oppose the maligning of my kinsmen for a crime they are innocent of since they haven't collectively engaged in the crime, or collectively approve of rapists.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
That was after Somali women started protesting and the abo was seen emotional on camera and then there was a huge backlash.

Where is the justice of the many Somali girls that were raped in other parts. There was a huge outrage as the odeys tried to intervene and let the rapist run freely.

Walaal, please and please do research.

I didn't mean to come off so harsh, but it's gotten to the point where these viewpoints are incessant on this website. I did not deny there is a problem, rather I reject the idea that crime ridden cities like London and New York are safe, Tokyo is probably one of the worst cities when it comes to sexual assault. These stories you cite are not daily occurrences, they are isolated incidents, and I don't say that downplay the gravity of those situations. If you want Somali women to be safe, then push for the implementation of Sharee'ah, it is what Somalia and the entirety of the Muslim world lacks and it will ensure a moral and prosperous society.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I love Somalia.

But why should Somali women be loyal if our lives and dignity aren't valued by these odeys? When a man can rape me and get away with it because of qabil pressure then maxaa?!

Even some of the younger generation men would much rather deny and try and bury their heads in the sand rather than acknowledge it. Well now, there is no escaping it. We've seen dozens of articles, videos of angry and scared Somali women from back home and hurt Somali abos that can't get justice for their daughters.

Wallahi, our men need to do better. Things will never change if the so called 'good guys' are too busy silencing us. Even if you dislike us, at the very least do so for your sisters, daughter and nieces because you're not going to be always there to protect them. We have a right to walk freely in our country! We have a right to always get justice!

Indeed you do. You have every right and Somali men should indeed help you in that endeavor. There's nothing wrong with having a problem with the state of affairs in Somalia or wanting it to change or even complaining about it publicly. I simply take issue with saying "Not my country" because there's something wrong with the country in one's eyes. It's a weasel attitude to me. There are a lot of things I don't like about Somali society. Downright despise, frankly. But I'd never disown the place or give up on trying to make it better with my own hands and the hands of those around me who are willing to help and get all cozy in some gaalo country my parents took me to or gave birth to me in and throw stones from there and fan fan against my own blood cos I'm now comfy and cozy in London or wherever else you people call home. And it does show disloyalty to me. Comes off as exactly the kind of person who'd jump ship on a place the moment it turns into a shithole, run abroad and say asinine shit like "I will go back when it gets better there." who is going to make it better for you? I heard this kind of stupid bullshit in the gulf from other refugees like Syrians and Iraqis all too often. Cowards waiting for someone else to fix their country for them. The whole lot of them make me sick to look at. Call it harsh but I don't believe such people deserve a country.

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
Toothless laws. European governments love protecting pedophiles and rapists.

This is only being implemented for control and to sow division.

LoL to use Trump to justify or normalize the rampant, chronic and severe violence against women in Somalia is just about the most absurd and nauseating things I’ve ever heard online! And just goes to show how far removed you are from reality. I suggest you go on google, research and read some and see if you can find an ounce of reasoning and little bit of empathy somewhere in you and then come back and reengage.

If I follow your logic and pull up statistics of rape in America, then I could simply accuse every male in the country to have supported and participated in rapes. I can also condemn America to be the rape country of the world because of the sheer number of rapes reported each year. Alas, I am rational and understand severity of a problem shouldn't lead to generalizations of a society.

I am surrounded by female relatives and know what it feels like to have love for them. I would lay my life on the line for them and in their defense, but with that being the fact, I am not blind to common sense or have an Axe to grind. I have zero reason to condemn Somalis and Somalia but billion reasons to Love Somalia and Somalis. My country my people.

Why are you upset with Somalis to this level Amirah? Personal negative experience with them?

Last edited:
Good thing I live in America but now that we have biden who is pressuring African countries to have homosexual rights and marriage maybe it might happen here

i want abo trump back:mjhaps:
man knew about Ilhan Omar‘s qabil before most Somalis
he called majeertans elites :rejoice:

Trending