Miskeen gets duped and marries..

Classic tactics from the xalimos on here deflecting from the poor fella who got cheated into about vagina tightness :heh:

Lool these 30+ females some of them touching 40 and one of them lies about being married are insane wallahi they just keep deflecting not talking about the topic at which is the hooyo who lied and deceived, lmao they are trying to say I'm 32 years old and married lool which is cap and even if I was 32 years old man value only appreciates and gets higher whilst a 32 year old woman her value is declining lol

Yaraye

VIP
Lool these 30+ females some of them touching 40 and one of them lies about being married are insane wallahi they just keep deflecting not talking about the topic at which is the hooyo who lied and deceived, lmao they are trying to say I'm 32 years old and married lool which is cap and even if I was 32 years old man value only appreciates and gets higher whilst a 32 year old woman her value is declining lol
"Zob" sounds like "dob" which sounds like "dumb" :dabcasar:

The 300th battle between Naag Nools vs the Incels

View attachment 320316

Despite the Naag Nools being outnumbered and outgunned, they have successfully defeated the Incels once again.
Nigga how do you even have the cheek to show face after you got wiped the floor with by @pinkyandthebrain

Since 2022 when you started posted catfish pics you think are not a incel anymore? Nigga are you believing in your own deception? before that you were biggest incel for years 2018-2021. The catfish photos you post none of them even match wallahi and you've posted them like half a dozen times

Last edited:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

The man that takes care of himself and has money , yes his value probably will increase but it doesn’t include every farax lugo baasto that is broke and still lives with his hooyo.

World

VIP
Nigga how do you even have the cheek to show face after you got wiped the floor with by @pinkyandthebrain

Since 2022 when you started posted catfish pics you think are not a incel anymore? Nigga are you believing in your own deception? before that you were biggest incel for years 2018-2021. The catfish photos you post none of them even match wallahi and you've posted them like half a dozen times
Who even are you, we’ve never even interacted before? Strange person. :what1:

Saying wallahi in Ramadan that some random person on the internet is posting fake pictures is insane, what kind of advanced level hating is this. Go and make tawbah because i would never do something so pathetic. :mindblown:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Both claim to be married to yet are here pandering to teenagers with their poison

Yaraye

VIP
Both claim to be married to yet are here pandering to teenagers with their poison
What "pandering to teenagers with their poison"? They are putting us fellow younger women on game. You just mad cuz you want younger women to be forever blind and bind to shitty men:gaasdrink:

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
What "pandering to teenagers with their poison"? They are putting us fellow younger women on game. You just mad cuz you want younger women to be forever blind and bind to shitty men:gaasdrink:
Nah the older femcels on here are leading yall you astray and you aint even know about it smh :snoop:

As long as people like you are on Somali forums, there will always be a group of Somali women to counter your disgusting language, ignorance, and deep hatred of women. You know very well, that I can say a lot of things about you, truthful things, that will even make your little fanboys side-eye you.

Keep spreading negativity about Somali women, and see where you end up.

Abayo, these kind of people, have tried to silence and scare Somali women away from this forum for a long time now. But thankfully, the administrators of this forum are not sexist demons. So, we should place them on ignore, and report them whenever we see their nasty diatribe.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
As long as people like you are on Somali forums, there will always be a group of Somali women to counter your disgusting language, ignorance, and deep hatred of women. You know very well, that I can say a lot of things about you, truthful things, that will even make your little fanboys side-eye you.

Keep spreading negativity about Somali women, and see where you end up.
Nah you just jealous of him cuz of the amount of influence clout n work ethic that he has on here he was literally one of the pioneers of this forum your comment is basically telling me you just tryna hate on his grind:manny:

Yaraye

VIP
Nah you just jealous of him cuz of the amount of influence clout n work ethic that he has on here he was literally one of the pioneers of this forum your comment is basically telling me you just tryna hate on his grind:manny:
Makes no sense
Beard Think GIF by VPRO

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
One is a ultra tribalist preaching to the choir and uses Islam when convinient and the other has been exposed as married to non Somali. Dont waste your breath nor your time, its futile.

Trending