Miskeen gets duped and marries..

This thread is wild. At the end of the day. The guy in the video should recoup the mehr entirely and get a divorce. As hoyoo says its simbal.

I don't believe in the idea that promiscuous or former promiscuous women are evil or bad people, the same thing goes for men. Being that promiscuous probably stems from a lack of self love, 'kalsooni' is very important. By having sex they probably try to mask this residual hollow feeling in them. Anyways, it's not wrong to not wanting to be with someone due to past sexual experiences. I can't imagine that a virgin man or woman would be interested in someone who was not

Yes there are urine tests, blood tests to tell about virginity because they have a certain chemical balance that non-vjrgins don't.

If one is diligent enough there is no hiding for zani's. You see the lying and deceptive zani's and their defenders may plan but Allah swt is the best of planners.
Do you mind posting evidence cause no offence you just seem to be spewing pseudo science.

Please tell me it was an ajanabi PLEASE!!!!
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Do you mind posting evidence cause no offence you just seem to be spewing pseudo science.
There many tests just go to a experienced private gynecologist but it's politically incorrect so the actual evidence is hidden from internet nowadays due to feminist lobbyist getting it taken down recently but I have seen it and saved for myself a couple years ago I'll go through my old laptop

The an*l strat is undefeated. There’s no counter to that πŸ’€
That hole is less elastic plus the gaping effect that intercourse through that method causes is more permanent also not to mention the virginity dna tests , forensic tests, blood tests, urine tests etc...

This thread mainly consists of 30 yro habaryars arguing with 17 yro boys. It was pretty sad tbh.
One thing I truly hate is dhulmi and liars

We wasn’t arguing with them. We supposed β€˜habayars’ were talking amongst ourselves and they started to say we support Zina. We never @ed them or included them in our conversation.

Then these so called little boys who funnily enough is a 32 yr old man whose older than me decided to insinuate we are also Zanis You’re another vile one that will defend someone merely due to gender and if they are really 17 yrs old which I know for a fact one isn’t as he’s a married man older than me, then they lack serious manners.

Also Attash or whatever your name is, shall I tell you what’s truly pathetic and sad? It’s your lack of haqq and principles. Random posters who are in their mid 30s and married attacking random female posters accusing of them of being pro-Zani yet you infantilize them and make it seem like us girls are in the wrong. So learn the facts before you booty clap for a 32 yr old man

Last edited:
Miskeen guys don't 'always get duped'.

And don't advice Muslim guys to date around and become Zanis. This is a one-way ticket to hellfire that you are pushing. You said that you are a gaal, so why don't you enjoy your gaalnimo in peace and leave the Muslim guys to their religion?

Plenty of nice guys, who are virgins, get married to virgins themselves. I see it all the time.

Whenever a man complains about being 'duped', people don't ask the right questions; such as ARE YOU A VIRGIN YOURSELF?
I agree that concealers deserve concealment. Although, most guys admit that they were previously married with little to no consequences. Men and Women work on entirely different dynamics. If the man has a reasonable divorce explanation and is a good provider. Then the marriage will go off without a hitch. I believe that whatever energy you put out will reflect on you.

Assuming the man has no children or commitments to the past relationship; then the woman 90% of the time doesn't care about it. They don't value virginity in a man assuming it was lost in a halal manner.

I agree that concealers deserve concealment. Although, most guys admit that they were previously married with little to no consequences. Men and Women work on entirely different dynamics. If the man has a reasonable divorce explanation and is a good provider. Then the marriage will go off without a hitch. I believe that whatever energy you put out will reflect on you.

Assuming the man has no children or commitments to the past relationship; then the woman 90% of the time doesn't care about it. They don't value virginity in a man assuming it was lost in a halal manner.

A lot of women who have never married do not want men who are divorcees, at all. That is why many divorced men them lie about it, or try to admit it when they think the woman has feelings.

Virginal women do care about a man's sexual past. There are those who have been corrupted by oversexed media who demand a man with 'Experience' but truthfully, a lot of experienced men don't know how to please a woman.

You guys should ask women what they think and listen to our feedback about our own gender and genitals.

It’s not just the virginity aspect though. Some families are of the opinion that if a man is young and he’s already divorced a woman then divorce might be easy for him. I don’t necessarily agree but a lot of families operate that way, especially for their under 28 yr old daughters. My family wouldn’t be happy with a divorced man. Also another aspect is that many women want to be the first in a man’s life and it isn’t necessarily attached to intimacy per say but they don’t like the idea that he’s been attached and in love with another woman. Sometimes, you want to be a man’s first and only real relationship.

A lot of women who have never married do not want men who are divorcees, at all. That is why many divorced men them lie about it, or try to admit it when they think the woman has feelings.

Virginal women do care about a man's sexual past. There are those who have been corrupted by oversexed media who demand a man with 'Experience' but truthfully, a lot of experienced men don't know how to please a woman.

You guys should ask women what they think and listen to our feedback about our own gender and genitals.
If he can sustain her well with his income then I rarely seen it not go the guys way. Rep matters too the guys I’m talking were no fault divorced with a clean record. I’m not talking about abusers.

Yaraye

VIP
Bro it's very easy, a woman's first time will be painful and she will be very shy, she cannot fake the blood pierced from the hymen nor can she fake the tear. Someone of course already broke their hymen from other activities and could be still virgin. Virginity is the most sacred thing, we know this because hurul ayn are all described in jannah as untouched virgins touched by no man says Allah in the Quran. Jannah is the highest denominator mashallah. May Allah grant us the privilege of entering its gate in this holy month.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
Newsflash: if intercourse hurts for a woman, especially if it hurts a lot, even if it is her first time, you don't know what the hell you are doing, you don't know how to please her, how to get her to relax, or she has a medical issue such as vaginismus. I suspect some males take pride in hurting a woman, well, you are a turn-off, hence her pain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.